Options

Peace & Love

KS35116KS35116 Posts: 17
Disappointed to see some harsh, cynical takes on these boards this week. I'd hope that in unprecedented times like these we would rally and show support and compassion for what's going on. 

PJ contain multitudes, among their strengths are their sincere, empathetic connection to their people & their fans. It's clear how difficult this week has been for everyone; I'd hope that fan voices would rally in support, not disdain and vitriolic sniping.  

Just one dude here, sending peace & love vibes to the band, their crew & staff, & the fans affected by these cancellations. Hope everyone has been able to enjoy special moments in some of the coolest cities in the world (man, there are very few places can compare with the charms of Prague!).

Health comes first. With luck and health, the shows will go on!

Comments

• Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,945
    edited July 2022
    I agree but we also need to be empathetic to those people who’ve missed out on their shows after waiting so long and often at great expense. 

Some of those people need to vent but in time everyone will move on and I think we all agree Ed’s health is the absolute priority in all this. 
    Post edited by tino_11 on
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam