*** Pearl Jam Budapest, Hungary Fanviews 7/12/22 ***

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    I loved the show!!! So happy about Wash and I am mine. Glad they scratched The Fixer ;)
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    vedpunk said:
    Call me crazy but I hope to hear Fixer. I didn’t go to the Backspacer tour so I never got it. Just once at least would be nice. I know I’m probably alone there but oh well 
    You are not alone.  The Backspacer tour and album were both 🔥.  They should play more from that album, especially Gonna See My Friend! 
    Maybe they’ll save it for Amsterdam 🤞
  • Damn, Half Full sounds fantastic on the YouTube video I watched 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Impressive show in Budapest 
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,356
    Even the standards were particularly strong last night. Corduroy was fantastic, especially the last minute or so. The band jammed it out and they were in the groove for sure.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 990
    Incredible show Mike stole the show (but when doesn't he)  & great to see Wash for the first time & Brain of J. Half Full & I am Mine in a long time. There was a bit argy-bargy during Porch & the jam for it was out of this world. Cannot wait for Krakow where I will get closer to Mike to hopefully get a pick. Ed was generous giving out tambourines especially to the 8 year old child, what a human being 
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    BALLBOY said:
    Incredible show Mike stole the show (but when doesn't he)  & great to see Wash for the first time & Brain of J. Half Full & I am Mine in a long time. There was a bit argy-bargy during Porch & the jam for it was out of this world. Cannot wait for Krakow where I will get closer to Mike to hopefully get a pick. Ed was generous giving out tambourines especially to the 8 year old child, what a human being 
    yeah the kid in the yellow (spungebob?) tshirt up in the bleacher was the cutest moment in the show. 

Together with half full. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    I wouldn’t call Budapest’s lukin intro Slow Lukin.  Close, but lyrics were improve until the slow chorus.  Very close though.  
    Spot on. Improv to tune of SL till chorus. Would’ve loved a for real Slow Lukin. 
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
    Funny moment btw - at the end of the show when Stone tried to throw a pick to tye crowd and it got nowhere. haha. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Stone was hilarious during Watchtower. He was strumming the shit out of his acoustic guitar and seemed to really get a kick out of Josh plating guitar. Then at the end, Stone and Matt shared some kind of funny moment and Stone did a funny dance 😅

Having the band end a show with a Dylan show was just perfect. My two music loves coming together!
    The Rock said:
    Stone was hilarious during Watchtower. He was strumming the shit out of his acoustic guitar and seemed to really get a kick out of Josh plating guitar. Then at the end, Stone and Matt shared some kind of funny moment and Stone did a funny dance 😅

Having the band end a show with a Dylan show was just perfect. My two music loves coming together!
    Should go see Dylan in Gothenburg in september then!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    Funny moment btw - at the end of the show when Stone tried to throw a pick to tye crowd and it got nowhere. haha. 
    Ahh. maybe that's why he rarely tossed out picks. Mike should give him a lesson.
    The Rock said:

Should go see Dylan in Gothenburg in september then!
    UK dates just got announced today so I'm looking at going to the Palladium .
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Wow! the walk on music was 'the greatest' by cat power?!?! Thats amazing! Looks like an excellent set B)
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    alphawolf said:
    Wow! the walk on music was 'the greatest' by cat power?!?! Thats amazing! Looks like an excellent set B)
    They've been playing it after the shows (all 3 I saw this tour) Cool it got the intro treatment! She's fantastic 

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
    Loujoe said:
    Ahh. maybe that's why he rarely tossed out picks. Mike should give him a lesson.
    To be fair, I think it was a red accoustuc pic
  • Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 924
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 266
    I like too when jeff and Mike laughting about eddie tambourins throw.

Question : is exist another show with slow lukin ??
    freddie vedder
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    fl247556 said:

New  york?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • WJB3WJB3 Posts: 4
    Captured this shot during 1/2 Full last 
    night 
    Hartford 1996; Mansfield,MA 1998; Jones Beach #1 2000; Albany 2003; Mansfield,MA #1&3 2003; NYC #1 2003; Boston #1&2 2004; Albany 2006; Hartford 2006; Boston #1 2006; San Fran #1,#2,#3 2006, Bridge School 2006; Lolla 2007; Hartford 2008; Mansfield #1&#2 2008, EV Solo Boston#1&#2 2008; Outside Lands 2009
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    Superhero shot! Nice.
    I also got a decent shot of Eddie during Half Full!

The Rock said:
    I also got a decent shot of Eddie during Half Full!

I imagine we stood semi-close

• RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737

• SSS81SSS81 Posts: 166
    fl247556 said:

New  york?
    Yes! 5/21/10
  • SSS81SSS81 Posts: 166
    Robbert said:

Anyone else conflicted because they love seeing the pictures and video that fans post but they also wonder when everyone became a documentary film maker? Yes, I'm old.
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    SSS81 said:
    Robbert said:

Anyone else conflicted because they love seeing the pictures and video that fans post but they also wonder when everyone became a documentary film maker? Yes, I'm old.
    Nope, its just you. Next
    edited July 2022
    SSS81 said:
    Robbert said:

I said the same thing when someone catched the JFK shooting on film. Yes, I’m old. 
  • minki2011minki2011 Posts: 12
    edited July 2022
    I'm very happy that I made the trip to Budapest, this might make it into my top 5 shows. Great energy (audience and band) and very good sound in the arena although Jeffs bass got a little too boomy at times. Bring on Vienna!
    Jeff coming over to Stone's side during Porch and jamming right in front of us was a great little treat. Both Jeff and Stone were very animated!