Gig Orphan

Hi All,
Wondering if anyone here has the same issue...none of my friends are as determined as I am to make it to the Madison Square Garden show on the 11th September 2022 in NY.
Is there company out there in their 40's in NY who have the patience to ensure I get to the gig and back in one piece?
I am Australian, and just spent the last few years out bush in Zambia and Zimbabwe, so I am definitely going to get lost in New York without a local pointing me in the right direction.
:) Jay

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    NY is easy. Have a blast. Hope you find someone to guide you.

Can you share a few stories about Zambia and Zimbabwe?
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,709
    JayLeigh said:
    Hi All,
    Wondering if anyone here has the same issue...none of my friends are as determined as I am to make it to the Madison Square Garden show on the 11th September 2022 in NY.
    Is there company out there in their 40's in NY who have the patience to ensure I get to the gig and back in one piece?
    I am Australian, and just spent the last few years out bush in Zambia and Zimbabwe, so I am definitely going to get lost in New York without a local pointing me in the right direction.
    :) Jay
    Sounds like you have had some cool adventures. I live in NYC and will be going to the show. Drop me a PM anytime. Happy to help.