Band Onstage: 09:35
Band Offstage: 11:31

01. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
02. Low Light
03. Daughter
04. Corduroy
05. Hail Hail
06. Even Flow
(Let’s hear from the Americans out there.  We like it in this city.  You aren’t allowed to carry a gun here)
07. Glorified G
(They are honored to be playing here with so many great bands and musicians but especially all the great women like Haim, Wolf Alice, “the mighty Lorde” and others)
08. Dance Of The Clairvoyants
09. Superblood Wolfmoon
10. Present Tense
11. Take The Long Way
12. Why Go
13. Wishlist
14. Do The Evolution
(Ed reminisces with Stone about when they first played here.  Ed tells a story about the band getting all of their bags stolen.  Ed lost his passport and two notebooks of lyrics.  He had been enjoying Sweden but now he was angry with those Swedish m.f.ers.  They didn’t get the bags back but they did find out who stole them.  An American.  He apologizes for being mad at the Swedish for even 15 minutes and learned his lesson)
15. Not For You
16. Eruption-(Van Halen)
17. Porch

Encore Break

18. Black
19. Given To Fly
(Ed is aware of an upcoming election in Sweden and ask the crowd to not take their rights for granted.  See what happened in America and remember that voting matters)
20. Alive
21. Yellow Ledbetter
22. Rocking In The Free World-(Young)

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.
Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates. Thank you!
Thank you, John for the set list & notes.

Tagged:

Comments

• coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    Great show, the band sounded tight and the songs sounded great.
  • Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 790
    No tag on Daughter?
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Loved it!!!, PJ is fantastic as always!!! I’m so thankful that they wanted to come !!!! ❤️
    So many of my favorite songs played 😍
    Great energy from the crowd, great singing 😃
    I really enjoyed the story Eddie told, it was great fun😁 he also spoke Swedish exquisitely 😍
  • davidosdavidos Posts: 467
    Looks like a sweet set. This run seems not ideal for catching a lot of shows because it’s the same 25 songs in different order. 
  • Was RITFW on the setlist? Or they just realized they had an extra five minutes?
  • How do you go from Why Go to Wishlist back into DTE? Man I’m worried about the fall. Hope I’m wrong 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,546
    It’s strange how common low light has become.  
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    ComeToTX said:
    It’s strange how common low light has become.  
    They seem to play it a lot at outdoor venues, which makes sense

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    What I really like about the shows is the tempo the songs are played. I think it may be a direct result of them playing less songs. The tempo has slowed on many of them maybe in part because they do not feel under pressure to cram 28-32 songs in a show?

for me at this point I will take quality over quantity. I have enjoyed seeing them again and have no issues with the sets. I am just glad they play still.
  • wozza77wozza77 Posts: 273
    really like the look of that set. I hope I get similar for hyde park 1 as it will be my 2 boys first ever gig. 
    Now it all comes down to numbers, now I'm glad that I have quit
    Folks these days just don't do nothing simple for the love of it
  • eloviateeloviate Posts: 58
    wozza77 said:
    really like the look of that set. I hope I get similar for hyde park 1 as it will be my 2 boys first ever gig. 
    How old are they? My two boys (8 and 6) will be attending their first gig on the second night. 
  • eloviateeloviate Posts: 58
    Last night was beautiful under a late-setting Stockholm sun. And Wolf Alice earlier in the day we’re on fire, hugely recommend catching these guys and firebrand female as soon as you can!
  • PJALKPJALK Posts: 83
    coach pj said:
    What I really like about the shows is the tempo the songs are played. I think it may be a direct result of them playing less songs. The tempo has slowed on many of them maybe in part because they do not feel under pressure to cram 28-32 songs in a show?

for me at this point I will take quality over quantity. I have enjoyed seeing them again and have no issues with the sets. I am just glad they play still.
    Yes, I was never a fan of faster tempo for songs like Even flow, SOLAT....good to see they let the songs breathe...
    no issue with 2 hour shows...still the best live band out there....and nothing wrong with TEN heavy set.  That is one of the all time best albums and most people love to hear it...I'd be ok if never get to hear another neil young or who cover and instead hear red mosquito or in hiding instead...
  • KobboiKobboi Posts: 12
    ACK on Wolf Alice. I am too old to know most of the bands on the lineup, but that girl can sing. Quite a "rocky" middle of the set as well, coming to check them out when I get home.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,213
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 588
    Wolf Alice are probably the best band on the planet right now.
  • Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 927
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • mipmip Posts: 33
    To me everything was perfect about this show. The vibe at the festival and the weather was great, and the boys sounded awesome. Mike went nuts on his guitar several times right before me. And the addition of Present Tense and Hail Hail made it even cooler. Thanks PJ. A show to remember..