ISO Band Signed Show Poster (Fargo 2003, Winnipeg 2005/2011, St Paul 2014)

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
edited October 2020 in Lost Dogs
so, with the Off Ramp show signed poster going for sale yesterday, and selling out quickly, and then remembering that our good friend @Gern Blansten owns a poster from a show I was at (Winnipeg 2011) that is signed by the entire band, INCLUDING BOOM, and the jerk refuses to sell it to me (or @mcgruff10 , despite his awesome trade bait https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/287465/come-here-for-a-thread-full-of-douchebags/p2), I have to wonder, how difficult would it be to track down a poster from one of the 5 shows I've been to? Actually, 4, since my first show pre-dates show posters (Sunfest), unless there's a band-signed show flyer from that festival?

You can see the shows I've been to in my signature and in the title of the thread. 

I have a feeling I'll be bumping this even long after we get those last two xmas singles. 
Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Tim Horton bump 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Bill Barilko Bump
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    Hiram Walker bump 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    I'd guess the band signs like 10 posters and leaves them backstage for workers. If you can track down staff from that venue, maybe you can find one that way. 
    Sure someone has one rotting in their basement they'd sell for 1,000. 
    Who knows?
    edited June 2022
    Gern has one he’s refusing to sell to me. lol he wasn’t even at the damn show. I offered o buy him the neanderthal one and swap, but the one he has is also signed by Boom. I WANT IT. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    Be kind and patient. It will be yours. You may be 100, but it will be yours :)
    bump for all those who scored yesterday
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

bump that shizznit
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Bump
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Good luck Hugh. I would have thought one would have surfaced for you by now. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    thanks!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD