psst...5/27/22

2»

Comments

• jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 79
    edited May 2022
    igotid88 said:
    RS65573 said:
    What else is coming whilst I'm still up
    Probably the last of the license plates. 
    way too many US dates left to be selling license plates here
    They are Cali. I expect NY. later.
    I thought they said it will only be CA. I hope we get a NY one
    At some point last year a NY plate popped up in the Shop for a few mins.  Somebody screen grabbed and posted a pic. Pretty certain MSG and maybe even NJ will have plates for sale…
    If Jersey gets one, I sure hope Nevada had one lined up for the Vegas show. 
    Post edited by jlindgren2 on
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    I wasn't aware they were state specific....makes sense
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    I expect 2 NY and CA. Vegas and NJ would be great, but probably unlikely.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    did they have the EV guitar on the back of this hoodie on a tshirt during the tour?  Would love that image on a back of a soft black tshirt. wife won't allow me more hoodies lol

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    did they have the EV guitar on the back of this hoodie on a tshirt during the tour?  Would love that image on a back of a soft black tshirt. wife won't allow me more hoodies lol

They had it on the front of a black t shirt for that tour, but not the back.  It’s a cool t shirt that I still wear. 
    bbiggs said:

They had it on the front of a black t shirt for that tour, but not the back.  It’s a cool t shirt that I still wear. 
    awesome ty!
  • FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 90
    Has poster shipping always been so expensive? Are these not coming from Seattle? 
    I was saying in another thread... WTF is the shipping $20 on a $45 poster??!
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    FlyBono24 said:
    Has poster shipping always been so expensive? Are these not coming from Seattle? 
    jlindgren2 said:
    USPS has a new $4 surcharge on tubes over 22". Sucks for all.

• FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 90
    edited May 2022
    kasedoug said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    jlindgren2 said:

Yeah I saw it.
    Also shipping is $5.87 on a $5 sticker.
    Bullshit....  guess I'm not buying anything.  What a ripoff.
  • paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 294
    FlyBono24 said:
    kasedoug said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    jlindgren2 said:

Yeah I saw it.
    Also shipping is $5.87 on a $5 sticker.
    Bullshit....  guess I'm not buying anything.  What a ripoff.
    Seems completely unreasonable. Both the shipping and the sticker price - they sell them at the shows for $2.
    PA
    USPS really stuck it to us with the > 22 inch dimension surcharge. sending military care packages that are 12 x 14 x 24 now is going to put us out of the morale boosting care package business 
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    I got a hoodie and a keychain 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,604

Tell your wife it’s your way or the highway. lol
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.