*Vault #1 Vinyl Auction, Proceeds To Benefit The American Foundation For Suicide Prevention*

We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 420
edited April 2022 in Vitalogy
Hi everyone. Hope you're all doing well, getting ready for the tour. I'm show-less at the moment lol, no Northeast tickets. Considering going somewhere else for a change, maybe Nashville, or maybe wait for Seattle. Anything will be better than Sea Hear Now, where I fainted at the end of "Wishlist" and missed the rest of the show and the next day too.

I did this last year with a clear No Code vinyl, and it went better than I could've hoped, so I'm trying again.

I’m a long-time 10C member (16xxxx), and I was lucky enough to get a Vault #1 vinyl during the sale.

I’m also a fundraiser for the American Foundation For Suicide Prevention. Over the past 8 years, I’ve raised over $43,000 via the AFSP’s Out Of The Darkness Community Walks. After this year's event, I should pass the $50K mark. 

I walk in memory of my cousin Dawn, who we lost almost 12 years ago.

I’ve decided to auction my Vault #1 vinyl off to the highest bidder, with ALL PROCEEDS benefitting my fundraiser.

The auction will be open until April 25th. if no one meets the minimum, I'll extend it/re-list it, or come up with something else.

I will pay for shipping (and insurance if requested/necessary), to ensure that 100% of the winning bid goes to my fundraiser.

Here's the link for the auction. Upon receipt of payment, and upon confirmation of delivery of the record in good order, I'll make the donation to my page.

And here's the link for my fundraising page. Feel free to make a donation even if you don't want to bid on the record lol.

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for supporting the cause.

Peace and love,

Andrew
If not for love, I would be drowning.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
Post edited by We All Believe on

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Rock solid dude and contributor to our community,  bid with confidence!

I don't want to win, but I'll kick it off and gladly buy if nobody else takes it.  (They will!)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    It still looks like $500 buy it now
  • We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 420
    Bump, Buy-It-Now removed. Bid away everyone!

Bid this up!
  • We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 420
    Bump! Today's the end of the auction!