Options

Global Citizen Stand Up For Ukraine

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919
edited June 2022 in Vitalogy
Global Citizen Stand Up For Ukraine
News April 7 2022

An estimated 12 million people require assistance due to the war in Ukraine, displacing nearly 6.5 million people within the country and has prompted over 3.2 million people to flee Ukraine into neighboring countries. On April 8th, Global Citizen is hosting the world's largest digital rally featuring a wide array of participants from Pearl Jam, Billie Eilish, Green Day, Elton John, Celine Dion, Miley Cyrus, and many others to call on world leaders to provide the with the goal of mobilizing necessary funds to address the crisis in Ukraine and to show support for those impacted.

Learn more about how you can help show your support for Ukraine here.

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Supported! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532
    Supported! 
    Ditto.
  • Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 623
    I have donated through another organization, but its good to see that a large variety of help is being offered here as well. Heartbreaking, horrendous situation.
  • Options
    halvhalv Posts: 678
    Thank you
  • Options
    UKBgirlUKBgirl UK Posts: 99
    I have donated through another organization, but its good to see that a large variety of help is being offered here as well. Heartbreaking, horrendous situation.
    Same here.  Have a friend who's originally from Maruipol, our community has organised supply runs and several local families are taking in refugees.  Have been making donations to the DEC since it began.
  • Options
    JA45791JA45791 Posts: 2
    Is there any support for Russian refugees (I can’t believe all Russians support the war)?