2022 N American Tour

r10houser10house Posts: 3
edited April 2022 in The Porch
Buying tickets for any show is difficult. Pearl Jam has worked for years to provide fans better access to show tickets. This tour’s pre-registration process seemed to have failed. After following all the steps and successfully registering for ticket access, this is their first tour in 25 years for which I couldn’t get tickets. Here’s hoping most people had better luck than me, and that the band will remove Ticketmaster as the single access point for fans to buy tickets
Post edited by Sea on
Tagged:

Comments

• GstewartGstewart Delta BC Posts: 28
    I could get tickets for San Diego but they were so shitty that we decided not to travel this time. Ten Club used to be for the real fans now the boys or management have succumbed to Ticketmaster. :(
  • TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,072
    r10house said:
    Buying tickets for any show is difficult. Pearl Jam has worked for years to provide fans better access to show tickets. This tour’s pre-registration process seemed to have failed. After following all the steps and successfully registering for ticket access, this is their first tour in 25 years for which I couldn’t get tickets. Here’s hoping most people had better luck than me, and that the band will remove Ticketmaster as the single access point for fans to buy tickets

Seems like you were probably trying for tickets to one of the rescheduled 2020 shows that were only selling leftovers and refunds?  The rest had really high percentages of getting tickets.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • r10houser10house Posts: 3
    No, this city/region hadn’t been included in their 2020 tour schedule. I could have purchased lawn seats, but I’m too old to be sitting out in the grass. Whereas 10Club only permitted fans 2 tickets, Ticketmaster allowed Verified Fans and/or PJ Premium fans to buy 4. I think that had an effect on the # available too