Options

2022 North American Tour - Looking to purchase 2 Hamilton or Toronto tickets

Thompson172000Thompson172000 Ontario, Canada Posts: 35
Hi, I know the 2022 North America tour dates haven't been offically announced yet. But I'm looking for 2 tickets for Toronto or Hamilton if possible. If anyone is looking to sell theirs once the tour dates get announced send me a PM. Thank you! 

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,734
    You will likely only have two options two purchase these tickets. Both options you will have to wait for the public sale and face to fan to open back up. Face to fan was the face value secondary market that was the only option to sell tickets for these shows. It was run by Ticketmaster. You can not buy tickets like you used to off of friends or people on these boards without buying them off of this service. Good luck! 
  • Options
    I really appreciate the information. Thank you so much! 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,796
    There will be plenty of tickets available but you will need to be ready once the window opens back up.  They may go fast. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Appreciate the info. Last time in 2020 when tickets originally went on sale I missed out and I wasn't aware of the tenclub at that point in time, so I'm hopeful I'll be able to get my hands on some this time around! Cheers! :)  
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,734
    edited February 2022
    Appreciate the info. Last time in 2020 when tickets originally went on sale I missed out and I wasn't aware of the tenclub at that point in time, so I'm hopeful I'll be able to get my hands on some this time around! Cheers! :)  
    It should be noted to though that unless they add any new shows in Canada having a 10C membership will likely not be helpful for these shows. Maybe I am wrong and maybe they do another draw with all of the refunds we will see.