Options

For Sale: 2 Glen Hansard Tickets Chicago 3/12/22 Orchestra Left; Row F

Hello!  Wife and I have decided to see only one show with Glen Hansard in Chicago and that will be when he is part of the Earhlings.

That being said, I have 2 Glen Hansard tickets (side by side together ) for his show in Chicago, IL on Saturday, March 12th, 2022.  The 2 tickets are in Section: Orchestra Left; Row: F

Payment by PayPal Friends and Family only, and then I will transfer the tickets to your ticketmaster account.  The Total for the 2 tickets is $183.81

PM me if interested.  Also, if you worry about PayPal Friends and Family payment, I can give you some references from this board.  Thanks and stay well!

Comments

• Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,105
    Great guy. Do not hesitate to purchase!
  • Options
    Is this gig  with marketa. If so somebody please go. I saw them in a small tent in dingle. Best gig ive seen. Beautiful 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    I agree with Rob. Glen solo is a whole different experience and just amazing 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,741
    I'm already going to this show, but Glen with Marketa has never been my favorite. Now, Glen solo is absolutely amazing. His show in Chicago at the Rivera on his Between Two Shores tour was a top 5 show for me hands down. It was fekkin' outstanding! 

Quick funny story: my fiancé was notch of a PJ fan when we met. Now she loves them. She introduced me to the Swell Season, and for whatever reason, I just couldn't dig the stuff with Marketa. I distinctly recall telling my finance that I felt the Glen solo material was far superior and I believed that working with Marketa was holding him back. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    If this were in KC, I'd grab these in a heartbeat!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I'm already going to this show, but Glen with Marketa has never been my favorite. Now, Glen solo is absolutely amazing. His show in Chicago at the Rivera on his Between Two Shores tour was a top 5 show for me hands down. It was fekkin' outstanding! 

Quick funny story: my fiancé was notch of a PJ fan when we met. Now she loves them. She introduced me to the Swell Season, and for whatever reason, I just couldn't dig the stuff with Marketa. I distinctly recall telling my finance that I felt the Glen solo material was far superior and I believed that working with Marketa was holding him back. 
    I never felt that
     I waited for  so long  to see and hear swell season live.  A great dynamic imo.
    Glen and his band basically  the frames even when solo .rob and joe and sometimes  graham are always perfect 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 586
    Friday Bump
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 586
    End of week bump!