2003 Bootleg Companion Giveaway + book/vinyl/posters/stickers

i am a targeti am a target Posts: 799
edited January 2022 in The Porch
I'm digging through old boxes and found a number of old Ten Club newsletters dating all the way back to 1998 when I joined. Of these, I came across the Bootleg Companion, which covers the 2003 tour. It's pretty damn amazing. Each page has the show date, location, venue, opening act and setlist. 

It seems to me to be something a collector of bootlegs might want and I wanted to give it away to someone who might find joy in it..so I thought I'd ask here.

I know Ed's got some stuff coming up so this might be buried rather quickly. Nevertheless, if you'd like this rather interesting and pretty cool piece of memorabilia ... All you need to do is convince me that you're the one. Show me your collection of all the 2003 bootlegs, tell me a funny story, tell me your Pearl Jam story... or otherwise express why you're the one in the manner you see fit.

***Check below for list of random Pearl Jam stuff I'm including

Post edited by i am a target on

Comments

• TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    Very nice. I think that these are pretty limited. It took me a bit of time to track one of these down back in the day.
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,034
    This book is really cool! I still have mine. Nice give away for someone!
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    That may have been my first 10C newsletter. I can't remember if it was that or the "Rearviewmirror" tabloid-esque one.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Travelar said:
    Very nice. I think that these are pretty limited. It took me a bit of time to track one of these down back in the day.

I joined in January 2003 and am 279xxx.

Let's say there were 300k total numbers issued...but obviously some of those were inactive. Some of the booklets have obviously been lost to time.

So... maybe 150-200k total at most?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    I think I've gotten a couple in Mystery boxes.

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    edited January 2022
    Nice RAK! OP, check out my 2003 show reviews in the DEEP section. I wrote several! Feel my passion for that tour! 

Kansas City 2003
    https://deep.pearljam.com/shows/20353

St.Louis 2003
    https://deep.pearljam.com/shows/20334
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
    Also, I think the best show of that entire 2003 tour cycle right here. I gave away my Ed used stage setlist to someone on here years back to help them raise money for something. 

Champaign 2003
    https://deep.pearljam.com/shows/20335
    www.cluthelee.com
  • I'm digging through old boxes and found a number of old Ten Club newsletters dating all the way back to 1998 when I joined. Of these, I came across the Bootleg Companion, which covers the 2003 tour. It's pretty damn amazing. Each page has the show date, location, venue, opening act and setlist. 

It seems to me to be something a collector of bootlegs might want and I wanted to give it away to someone who might find joy in it..so I thought I'd ask here.

I know Ed's got some stuff coming up so this might be buried rather quickly. Nevertheless, if you'd like this rather interesting and pretty cool piece of memorabilia ... All you need to do is convince me that you're the one. Show me your collection of all the 2003 bootlegs, tell me a funny story, tell me your Pearl Jam story... or otherwise express why you're the one in the manner you see fit.

• i am a targeti am a target Posts: 799
    edited January 2022
    A little bit of a bump here since I've now put together a bit of stuff.

Place/Date
    I Got Id 7"
    Light Years 7" (yellow vinyl)
    LO2L Frank Kozik postcard
    Pearl Jam sticker (unsure of year)
    Ed 8x10 
    Kurt 8x10
    10c Newsletter (#13) poster (small)
    10c Newsletter (#24) poster (large)
    Random 10c Newsletters

Post edited by i am a target on
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    I think I've gotten a couple in Mystery boxes.

Same. Wish they offered this in all their CD Box Set releases. 
    Bump!
  • Been busy as hell lately, sorry. I'll DM you 2-feign
    Congrats!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Been busy as hell lately, sorry. I'll DM you 2-feign
    Nice! Enjoy, Chris! @2-feign-reluctance
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com