Looking for 2 EV CHICAGO 2/9 TICKETS…

goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
edited January 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Looking for 2 tickets for the Feb. 9 Chicago Ed solo show.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Braz71Braz71 Posts: 79
    I dont have the 9th, I have two for the 10th. Odds are I wont be able to make it now lmk if your interested
  • I'm going to be selling two gallery tickets, if you can't find anything closer. I'm going by myself now, since I apparently know no one who is vaccinated, so I'm going to go on the 10th instead. (If anyone has a single ticket for that, let me know. I haven't bought one yet.) 
  • goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
    AnnieHew said:
    I'm going to be selling two gallery tickets, if you can't find anything closer. I'm going by myself now, since I apparently know no one who is vaccinated, so I'm going to go on the 10th instead. (If anyone has a single ticket for that, let me know. I haven't bought one yet.) 
    PM.. I’d be interested in them… the 9th is my birthday… thanks!
    Braz71 said:
    I dont have the 9th, I have two for the 10th. Odds are I wont be able to make it now lmk if your interested
    Just let me know when you know for sure either way…
  • goblues82 said:
    AnnieHew said:
    I'm going to be selling two gallery tickets, if you can't find anything closer. I'm going by myself now, since I apparently know no one who is vaccinated, so I'm going to go on the 10th instead. (If anyone has a single ticket for that, let me know. I haven't bought one yet.) 
    I just saw this today. I replied to your pm. 🙂
    AnnieHew said:
    goblues82 said:
    AnnieHew said:
    I just saw this today. I replied to your pm. 🙂
    Please pm me… I’m interested!!!