New Date Added to Eddie Vedder Earthlings Tour

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited February 2022 in The Porch
New Date Added to Eddie Vedder Earthlings Tour
News December 13 2021

Due to overwhelming demand, Eddie Vedder and bandmates the Earthlings, have added a second Chicago date to their previously announced 2022 tour. The added concert will take place on February 10, 2022, at the Auditorium Theatre. Special guest Glen Hansard will also open this show. 

Public tickets will only be available through Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration. Verified Fan registration is open now through Tuesday, December 14 at 5 pm PT. There will be no general public sale. Register for Ticketmaster Verified Fan here

An exclusive presale for Ten Club members active as of December 12, 2021, will be held through Ticketmaster’s Eddie Vedder Ticket Request page. The Ten Club presale ticket request is open now through Tuesday, December 14 at 5 pm PT. To learn more, please go HERE

The Earthlings are drummer Chad Smith, keyboardist/guitarist/vocalist Josh Klinghoffer, bassist Chris Chaney, guitarist/vocalist Glen Hansard, and guitarist Andrew Watt. 

Eddie Vedder the Earthlings Tour 2022:

DATE CITY, STATE VENUE

February 3 New York, NY Beacon Theatre

February 4 New York, NY Beacon Theatre

February 6 Newark, NJ NJPAC

February 9 Chicago, IL Auditorium Theatre

February 10 Chicago, IL Auditorium Theatre

February 15 San Diego, CA The Magnolia

February 17 Los Angeles, CA YouTube Theatre

February 21 Seattle, WA Benaroya Hall

February 22 Seattle, WA Benaroya Hall

*All dates subject to change. 

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    :bee:
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    edited December 2021
    I was not redirected - PLEASE PLEASE Help Me!!
    Please disregard- I made it to the right place....thank you thank you thank you for your patience- I get a little crazy  =);)
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    Overwhelming demand, lol. They should have just announced two dates in the first place. Like there was any chance of the first date not selling out.
This discussion has been closed.