****Early Christmas Present to SELF - PJ HI ****

liesandsaysliesandsays Posts: 132
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Anyone else going to Hawaii? Just made flight plans... round trip on SWA from Oakland to HNL $338 incl. tax...
Up the West Coast in 2006 and Hawaii++Santa Barbara, San Fran x 3, Portland, Gorge x2
Chicago and Down the Coast in 2003
Seattle 2005
SF 2000, 2001, 2003--- oh or you can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    damn! great price! tempting, very tempting.... have a great time for everyone from the Bay Area!!! :)
  • I am seriously torn. I did mention this to my whole family as 'what i really want for my b-day and Christmas for the next 5 years, please'
  • there are still tickets available through TM... I was told to only buy GA by a ticketbroker/friend... apparently the BEST reserved seats are still 250 feet from the stage
    Up the West Coast in 2006 and Hawaii++Santa Barbara, San Fran x 3, Portland, Gorge x2
    Seattle 2005
    SF 2000, 2001, 2003--- oh or you can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself
  • azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    yeah had to get tix, hope i can carry a bottle of water
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • do you have gen admin?
    azwyldcats wrote:
    yeah had to get tix, hope i can carry a bottle of water
    Seattle 2005
  • In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    wish i was going....just don't have the $. have fun!
  • I have a GA for that show. I'm holding off on booking a flight because I think PJ will be announcing a headlining show. I just hope its close to the U2 date cause I can't be in Hawaii more than a week...IF I can find the money to get out there in the first place.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    i'll probably do it.
    if i can sell my car.
    and if they play in maui.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    it would have been tempting if I hadn't already spent all my savings on getting my ass to the Gorge, LA2 and SB this year.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • I have a GA for that show. I'm holding off on booking a flight because I think PJ will be announcing a headlining show. I just hope its close to the U2 date cause I can't be in Hawaii more than a week...IF I can find the money to get out there in the first place.

Let me know and if I have not already bought a ticket... I will buy your GA ticket :) I am holding off buying a GA ticket or reserved seat... waiting to see if the prices fall...I believe they will
    Seattle 2005