Options

Anyone having issues w/ Earthlings Tour presale?

I am stuck in a constant loop of logging into ticket master and being re-directed to log-in to Ten Club. Anyone else? Solutions? Membership is active, and have an account w ticket master...
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I am having the same problem.  I never get to the https://eddievedder.shop.ticketstoday.com/splash.aspx page. 
  • Options
    Me either.  Just keeps telling me I need to log on to ten club first.  I've tried every combination but no go
    The dude abides
  • Options
    I am having the same problem.  I never get to the https://eddievedder.shop.ticketstoday.com/splash.aspx page. 
    I was eventually able to go and register straight through ticketmaster by just searching.  For whatever reason the links in the email wouldn't work no matter what platform I was on.  
    The dude abides
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem.  I contacted support and the response was not very helpful. 
    Maybe if more people contact them they will fix it.  Here's what I sent:

I'm following the instructions for the Eddie Vedder presale, but I'm

having a problem.  Specifically, I seem to be stuck on the splash page
    with the modal: "In order to verify you, please log in to Ten Club
    below. Once logged in, you will be redirected back to this page." with
    the "Go to Ten Club" button.  Clicking this button just reloads the
    page.  Any ideas what is wrong?

And the response:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing online. Please make sure your browser settings are set to allow 3rd party cookies. As a reminder, only paid members active as of Tuesday, November 30th are eligible to participate in this presale. New memberships and membership renewals purchased after November 30th are not considered eligible for this presale and the webpage will not allow you to continue. If you continue to experience issues, please contact us. 
  • Options
    MorboMorbo Posts: 16
    edited December 2021
    I am having the exact same problem. I am unable to get past the splash screen. Active member, any updates or workarounds? 

**EDT** After clearing history on Safari I was able to log-in and select the shows, hope this helps!
    Post edited by Morbo on
  • Options
    ssdr18ssdr18 Posts: 121
    same issue. all sucks!!!not you its them.   how i figured it out to work i have no idea but did . all meanigless because never got a verified password adn i am sure the tickets will be in the 1000's on all teh sites.