Options

(SOLD) Metallica - Chicago 17 Tsang AP

Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,105
edited November 2021 in Lost Dogs
Considering selling my Metallica Miles Tsang Chicago 17 AP. Had a car accident and could use the money. Absolutely hate to part with it, especially since I was at the show. It is currently custom framed, so if you’re near Chicago we can do a meet up. I’m in the SW burbs. If out of state, I will carefully take it out of the frame and ship in a pvc tube fully insured. Print is mint condition. PayPal friends and family. Have board references. 

Local w/frame $3500
OOS no frame $3250

Thanks for looking. 
Post edited by Jimmydean55 on

Comments

• Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 586
    edited November 2021
    Jimmydean55 said: 
    Considering selling my Metallica Miles Tsang Chicago 17 AP. Had a car accident and could use the money. Absolutely hate to part with it, especially since I was at the show. It is currently custom framed, so if you’re near Chicago we can do a meet up. I’m in the SW burbs. If out of state, I will carefully take it out of the frame and ship in a pvc tube fully insured. Print is mint condition. PayPal friends and family. Have board references. 

Local w/frame $3500
    OOS no frame $3250

Thanks for looking. 
    Hey man, sorry to hear about your accident. I hope everything is ok.  Good luck with the sale,  I hope someone bites.  I am still recovering from that PJ20 Billboard, lol. Thanks again for that, we love it. Stay well.

P.S. Really great guy here. Purchase with the utmost confidence.
    Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • Options
    Thanks so much. I’m good. Just need to raise some funds for a new car unfortunately. 

Lol, that one was hard to let go of too, but I’m glad it went to a good home and a great guy (and wife!)!
  • Options
    Print has been sold. Mods - please delete. Thank you.