ISO: PJ Vaults on Vinyl

87astro87astro North Carolina Posts: 50
Good day!

I just took the plunge down the PJ Vaults by ordering Vault #1

This means I am now on a mission to find the other 8 PJ Vaults on vinyl.

If anyone has any for sale or trade, let me know.

Thank you all for and have a peaceful day! :)

Steve from NC

Comments

• GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    I've got soldier field that I've spun once. Will PM you.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I have 4-10 sealed, except Bellingham, which is open and that I bought here from a trusted forum member. $1600 USD shipped for the lot. PM me if interested. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited November 2021
    I have 4-10 sealed, except Bellingham, which is open and that I bought here from a trusted forum member. $1600 USD shipped for the lot. PM me if interested. 
    I will add that you actually want to buy Vault 4 opened and not new.  Vault 4 had a lot of issues with duplicate records instead of the entire concert.  

So basically purchase Vault 4 opened and not new so you know what you’re getting. 
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 593
    I will add that you actually want to buy Vault 4 opened and not new.  Vault 4 had a lot of issues with duplicate records instead of the entire concert.  

So basically purchase Vault 4 opened and not new so you know what you’re getting. 
    This. I recall having this and/or an overall quality issue with Vault 4 whereby 10c send me several individual replacement discs and I provided photos to them verifying that I had destroyed the originals.
  • 87astro87astro North Carolina Posts: 50
    I appreciate the offer, but looking to grab one at a time, here and there.  The Mrs. would not be happy with me if I dropped that much at once.  Happy wife, happy life :)  

Cheers!
    87astro said:
    I appreciate the offer, but looking to grab one at a time, here and there.  The Mrs. would not be happy with me if I dropped that much at once.  Happy wife, happy life :)  

Cheers!
    100% appreciate what you said! No worries! 
    www.cluthelee.com

Thank you for the valuable info! 

Cheers!
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 514
    87astro said:

Cheers!
    One box shows up at your door. You say " Oh yeah, I bought some records". Wife smiles. Three years from now you're still looking for Vault 3, you take the day off to meet the mailman at the end of the block, she doesn't have her new car yet and when one comes early it's "Really, another record?" Good luck on your journey.
    Things were different then
    Evel K said:
    87astro said:

Cheers!
    One box shows up at your door. You say " Oh yeah, I bought some records". Wife smiles. Three years from now you're still looking for Vault 3, you take the day off to meet the mailman at the end of the block, she doesn't have her new car yet and when one comes early it's "Really, another record?" Good luck on your journey.
    My go to is, "I pre-ordered that months ago". 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • shorty4568shorty4568 Seattle, WA Posts: 173
    87astro said:

Cheers!
    If she doesn't appreciate PJ live set on vinyl, she isn't the one. 
  • Evel K said:
    87astro said:

Cheers!
    Mine too! I also add, “it’s been so long I totally forgot about this one.”
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    Evel K said:
    87astro said:

Cheers!
    I can't say I haven't done this myself.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Evel K said:
    87astro said:

Cheers!
    Bingo!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    But they are always pre-ordered months ago! So it's not a lie. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
    CP218430 said:
    But they are always pre-ordered months ago! So it's not a lie. 
    Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
    www.cluthelee.com
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    edited November 2021
    Gone again sorry
    Post edited by rw160510 on
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 224
    Hi Steve, 

Are there any Vaults you’re still looking for? 
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
    Hi Steve, 

Yes, I need 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 224
    edited November 2021
    87astro said:
    Hi Steve, 

Yes, I need 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10
    I’ll DM you 👍🏻 Let me know you get it ok. 
    Post edited by desolatejoy on
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    edited November 2021
    If you want to try and work something out for 5-10 let me know. Cash deal
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
    PM me @GratefulJam
    www.cluthelee.com
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    PM me @GratefulJam
    Not sure how to do that for my phone. Can you send me one.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)