Options

Pearl Jam Madison Square Garden Poster "KONG" S/N A/P benefiting Yellow Ribbon SOLD

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
edited November 2021 in Lost Dogs
SOLD

GRAIL ALERT!! PLEASE READ before purchasing!

Pearl Jam Madison Square Garden Poster "KONG" S/N A/P benefiting Yellow Ribbon

Cross posted and will be posted to ebay and Collectionzz soon.

Please review condition description and ALL PHOTOS before PM'ing me so you know what you are getting.
KONG!! S/N by Ames etc!! Madison Square Garden 2010.
Not Mint but really great shape.. Read on...
Easy frame out and will look great framed.
It has tape on the corners at the top, as you can see in the pics. From the back mainly, but some shows on the front. And one piece of tape on the back on the bottom. The poster looks clean. With the exception of one ding at the very top border. Which I took a pic of, and circled. It should frame out in most instances.

VENMO Preferred. PayPal must be GOODS/SERVICES.
Discount for sending via Venmo.
Shipped worldwide (except Australia due to current issues shipping from the US to Down Under). Can hold if Aussie buyer wants me to until it clears up.
Insured for full price.
Venmo: $2250 shipped and insured worldwide
PayPal - MUST BE GOODS/SERVICES: $2350: shipped and insured worldwide
WILL FRAME OUT. PLEASE SEE PHOTOS KONG!!!!
Thank you!!

Post edited by elwayvedder on

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,763
    A little late in the day, but seems an appropriate day to bump this one. Thank you, Dave - for the work you do to support all of the men and women who deserve it most.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    sold! thank you for the bump!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503
    Great work again Dave!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    I realize this was for charity, great job.

The price was $2250?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    I realize this was for charity, great job.

The price was $2250?
    settled for 2175 shipped as a win win for both OYR and the buyer
  • Options
    Congrats Dave, nice work!!