4 GA Krakow

I have 4 GA floor tickets for Krakow. I will not be able to travel and would like to sell them to a fan

Comments

• FrancisGersbachFrancisGersbach Cape Town Posts: 43
    Hey there Jarid, Hope you're good man... have you sold those tickets?
    first show - 22/6/2014 Trieste; 25/6/2014 Vienna associated other: Chris Cornell 21/3/2008 www.twitter.com/PearlJamSA - www.facebook.com/PearlJamSA "Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love" #PJfam
  • sometimesicringesometimesicringe Vancouver, BC Posts: 85
    Wondering the same - are any of the 4 still available?
  • I didn’t receive an email that I had messages. These tix are in hand and available for face value 
    Thanks for the reply Jarid, What is face value by the way? and how would I get it from you? I'd be looking for two tickets - may be planning on making my kids late back to school after vacation to watch the show, but it's my only chance while I'm in Europe - so would need to convince the minister of finance and scheduling. We don't get PJ here in South Africa
    first show - 22/6/2014 Trieste; 25/6/2014 Vienna associated other: Chris Cornell 21/3/2008 www.twitter.com/PearlJamSA - www.facebook.com/PearlJamSA "Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love" #PJfam
  • Face value is $225 (American) for 2 tickets. I would have to mail you the tickets. The post office is still in business. 
    Hi there Jarid, I'm actually going to have to pass. Had a discussion with my Wife and we have just received our school timings and we'd already have to be back in SA by the time of the show sadly. All the best with selling the tickets. 
  • 4 Krakow GA still available to mail from US. tickets in hand
  • Still have em
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    A friend just told me you can refund the tickets. And someone just asked about the refund option in the euro thread I think 
  • Thank you. These were purchased through Ticketmaster, not fan club. 
  • still available. 4 GA for Krakow. Cannot make it to Europe