Earthlings Boots Please!

Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 174
These Earthlings sets were great at Ohana. Unlikely I know, but would love to give these shows another listen. The Im One covers were especially great. 

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,334
    +1
    CD + Flac-HD please!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    YES. For both Friday & Saturday nights, please.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    This would be awesome. 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    +1 What a great surprise at the fest.

What a treat it would be if they released this, next Wednesday. Tonight @ 6pm EST PJ's October 2nd bootleg will be released. 
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    would love to hear them, but I don't see it happening until their full record is out.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    Please, please, PLEASE. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
    These shows were so great live....would love to have these boots.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Let’s do this! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Lukeat911 said:
    These Earthlings sets were great at Ohana. Unlikely I know, but would love to give these shows another listen. The Im One covers were especially great. 
    I agree, they killed that song.  It was the highlight.  Drive was pretty good too.  

It was hard to get used to the 'punk' Corduroy.  
  • +1. What I’ve watched of these 2 shows on YouTube was fantastic 
    mrussel1 said:
    Lukeat911 said:
    I agree, they killed that song.  It was the highlight.  Drive was pretty good too.  

I liked everything they played...so much energy and looseness at the same time. Long Road and Tender Mercies are two standouts for me. Absolutely beautiful.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Yes please!! I would love to listen to them and hear Eddie's new songs. 👃
    mfc2006 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Lukeat911 said:

I liked everything they played...so much energy and looseness at the same time. Long Road and Tender Mercies are two standouts for me. Absolutely beautiful.
    Funny I thought they were off on Long Road, like they hadn't practiced it enough.  
    mfc2006 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Lukeat911 said:

100% agree.  I was blown away Friday night. Something completely new from Ed.

mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Lukeat911 said:

Funny I thought they were off on Long Road, like they hadn't practiced it enough.  
    Don't recall if they were off or not, but I recall being overwhelmed with emotion & it sounded so great to my ears.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Lukeat911 said:

Don't recall if they were off or not, but I recall being overwhelmed with emotion & it sounded so great to my ears.
    I was really digging Molly's Chambers until Ed jacked it up at the end!  Although I think that was Sat not Fri. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Lukeat911 said:

I was really digging Molly's Chambers until Ed jacked it up at the end!  Although I think that was Sat not Fri. 
    I think that was Friday because that was the night KOL were supposed to play. Very cool that they covered that....loved it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I’d buy that boot in a nano-second. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

PLEASE RELEASE THE BOOTS! 
    Get_Right said:

“Long Way” - live from @theohanafest. Full official video coming this Thursday.

Get_Right said:

• raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    Please RELEASE the fuckin' boots! :dizzy:
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
    raindog80 said:

• I'll echo these sentiments. Such a great show, would love to have both in audio or video format. 

I learned two things that night, as I've always wanted to see Eddie front another band other than Pearl Jam...

1. The Earthlings (to no surprise) are great, and can't wait to see if they tour or release more music. 

2. They're not Pearl Jam: We take for granted a lot just how damn good this band is. As much as I loved The Earthlings sets, it was a lot of fun. But Pearl Jam are like drinking that perfectly aged wine, trying on those broken in shoes, or putting on that baseball glove that fits just right. Whatever your metaphor is, Pearl Jam was greatly missed over these last several years and it was great to see them back at it. 
    here for the music...
    demetrios said:
    raindog80 said:

It's the 10th of the month. So, album pre order today? Along with Ohana CD & digital download maybe?