Ohana and Encore 2021

aaron.argaaron.arg Posts: 47
edited October 2021 in The Porch
Had such a blast and met great people! Been to many many shows but this- My 1st rail show!! I'd like to keep in touch so if you are in this pic or recognize me,(Blaine shirt and sunglasses) come say hi!
Post edited by aaron.arg on

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    I can definitely connect you with that family. They are great people!
  • Appreciate you!
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,105
    Hey it’s Steve (all the way on the right). Had a great time hanging out with all you fellow crazies up at the rail (and during the several hours before that waiting on the line to get in). Traveled solo across the country from NJ for encore weekend. Met so many awesome people and heard so many amazing stories- it really felt like one big happy family. These were shows 22 and 23 for me and while I’ve had some amazing times in the past, this was honestly the best time I’ve ever had at a PJ show. Can’t wait to see you guys down the road at future shows!
  • Steve!! I was solo as well and Steve helped make my trip and the shows even better! Hopefully, we can get everyone we were around on night 2 and 3 to see this! Oh! And Steve, if you have one of the other group selfies we took, post that shit bro!😊...Hope all is well in Jersey!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    edited October 2021
    You may want to check out Sad from Quebec City 2016. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Found another! Everyone in and around this pic was a blast to be with
  • @PJNB just watched! Noah is badass up there! I would've froze. Lucky dude!
    aaron.arg said:
    @PJNB just watched! Noah is badass up there! I would've froze. Lucky dude!
    Noah killed it! That was awesome!
    Here’s one more from encore night 2. 
    Here’s one more from encore night 2.