Options

*** Ohana Festival Fanviews Here 9/25/21 ***

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ed was fantastic Saturday night...but the guy in front of me on the lawn may have stolen the show.  During Glen Hansard my wife and I were super impressed by his air guitar BUT then, when Danny Clinch joined Glen this guy started doing air harmonica -- he was super into it.  I had never seen that before.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,933
    Ed was fantastic Saturday night...but the guy in front of me on the lawn may have stolen the show.  During Glen Hansard my wife and I were super impressed by his air guitar BUT then, when Danny Clinch joined Glen this guy started doing air harmonica -- he was super into it.  I had never seen that before.  
    Air Harmonica! 😂 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    setlist.fm shows an encore break between I'm One and Better Man, but I remember the break as being between Give Blood and Rockin' in the Free World. Am I misremembering? Was I just too damn happy and overjoyed to have any sense of when the band was and wasn't on stage?