Options

The REST of the USA?

itsariotitsariot Posts: 3
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Have we been forgotten about? Will there be a tour of the bottom half of our great country??? Oh my, if not I will cry. I have been keeping my fingers crossed that early next year (when it's not so damn hot) pj will round out their tour back in the US..........oh please, oh please, oh please......does anyone know anything???????
"The real joy of life is in its play. Play is anything we
do for the joy and love of doing it, apart from any profit, compulsion or sense of duty....."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    I hope there is. after 10 shows this tour, I am suffereing from major withdrawal sitting here at work today...especially with the Gorge coming up.

i hope the southeast gets a tour, because I will definitely be joing you for a show...or 5.
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    the most recent scuttlebutt around here is, somebody on this board talked to Stone after one of the Cali shows, and he said they were in the planning stages of getting down south.

when those shows might be is anyone's guess ... but the best one seems to be spring '07. I vote for April, but that''s just me.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    soozewsoozew Posts: 11
    yay! i live in indiana but would LOVE to go to tennessee or one of the carolinas to see pj.
    Noblesville '00
    East Troy '00
    Chicago '00
    Champaign '03
    Chicago '03
    East Troy '03
    Noblesville '03
    Grand Rapids '06 (2nd row--CENTER! and a tambourine)
  • Options
    vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,079
    NORTH CAROLINA, por favor. :)
    Shut the fuck up, stupid.
    ~ Ice Queen
  • Options
    DopeyBoyDopeyBoy Posts: 170
    Can we get a vid of you crying?
    ;)

Peace
    :-p
    "Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003
  • Options
    mfogel2002mfogel2002 Posts: 15
    Does Pearl Jam even play in the "Red States?"
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I'm so pissed how could PHILLY be forgotten please play here so i can see U for the 5th time in 8 months. Please
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    itsariot wrote:
    Have we been forgotten about? Will there be a tour of the bottom half of our great country??? Oh my, if not I will cry. I have been keeping my fingers crossed that early next year (when it's not so damn hot) pj will round out their tour back in the US..........oh please, oh please, oh please......does anyone know anything???????

i know lots of things.
  • Options
    feathersfeathers Posts: 84
    mfogel2002 wrote:
    Does Pearl Jam even play in the "Red States?"

Ohio.
    04/18/03
    10/06/04
    06/24/06
    08/05/07
    06/16/08
  • Options
    vmfury wrote:
    NORTH CAROLINA, por favor. :)

I second that.

"Don't hate the media, become the media" - Jello Biafra
  • Options
    I'm worried PJ developed some sort of allergy to the Southern US.
    We are good people, we also deserve to see/hear/sing along/jump up and down to Pearl Jam live!!!
    Anyone know anything about PJ continuing the tour in other parts of the US? Any comforting info would help...
  • Options
    vuman4223vuman4223 Posts: 11
    I hope they make it back to Nashville. I also hope they have no negative feelings to the south.
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room.
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    It seems kinda unfair that they haven't played the NE so much this tour, they should come here ;)
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.