Closed - PJ/EV Posters + a killer Motley Crue limited foil poster -All proceeds to Fundraiser Event

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
edited September 2021 in Lost Dogs

You pick the poster -- all proceeds to support a 5K I am participating in to raise money in the fight against cancer.  You can read all about the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center /  Norris Cotton Cancer Center in the link, it is a great place fighting to help people beat cancer.  Some of you may have helped me raise funds for this in 2019 – we ended up being the top fund raising team & I was the top fund raiser.

Want to top it this year!

Almost to $2500 - want to keep it moving!

I will pay for the shipping -- in CONUS.  I will ship elsewhere but we can work on the costs there.
Otherwise, you donate the base price to the cause and PM to let me know which poster you want & where to send it.  I will send it to you.  Please be sure to list someone in the donation box that you are donating in memory of -- cancer has f’d us all at one time or another.

Thanks!
Brett

https://runsignup.com/brettbharpoon5k

Motley Crue - mint limited edition - hand numbered #30 out of 50.
Get this bad boy for $180.
Was $95 + shipping on the drop, sold out quickly.

Mötley Crüe Santa Monica 1982 (Rainbow Foil)

Go Behind The Poster for more information about this official print!

• Officially Licensed by Mötley Crüe
  • Artist: Wildner Lima
  • Size: 18" x 24"
  • Edition Size: 50
  • Paper: 100# Holographic Rainbow Foil
  • 4 Color Screenprint
  • Hand numbered
  • Holographic sticker for authenticity

Eddie Vedder Amsterdam II 19 - Steve Thomas

$100

Pearl Jam Oslo 12 Chuck Sperry / Chris Shaw

$175

Pearl Jam Boston 18 Tom Whalen

$90.00

Pearl Jam Chicago 18 Paul Jackson

$49.00

The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on

Comments

• That oslo is so good. Mine got water damage. Good luck bump 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Thanks, Rob.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Bump -- any interest in these?  A few badass posters in there, didn't think they were priced too high based on some research.
    Bump - fund raiser wraps up this week - any interest on supporting the fight against cancer and in any of these posters?
    One more bump up then will let die a slow, painful death.  :lol:  
  • Do a raffle for them.  People love raffles.  
    Not allowed to do that here and I'm out of time....but perhaps for next year if I do this again I can look for a way to do that.
    Thanks.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    That is one badass Crüe poster!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Yeah I didn't notice the bird being flipped when I ordered in haste to make sure I got one.
    I cannot hang that in my house - wife will never let that fly.  It is totally badass looking, though.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Congrats on a job well done this year! Your work is appreciated. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Congrats on a job well done this year! Your work is appreciated. 

Thanks for your support!  Reallllly close to 3k, I know I will go beyond, which is great.

Anyone like to buy a poster?

• Not allowed to do that here and I'm out of time....but perhaps for next year if I do this again I can look for a way to do that.
    Thanks.
    For charity they were.  Did that change?
    Not sure but I will check, next time - thanks.

Out of time now - leaving for the post office to mail out the last items purchased.
    Managed to break $3,000, though...with somewhere close to a third of that generated from friends here and items sold here.

tempo_n_groove said:
    Not allowed to do that here and I'm out of time....but perhaps for next year if I do this again I can look for a way to do that.
    Thanks.
  • Not sure but I will check, next time - thanks.

Out of time now - leaving for the post office to mail out the last items purchased.
    Managed to break $3,000, though...with somewhere close to a third of that generated from friends here and items sold here.

tempo_n_groove said:
    Thanks.
    Another idea for next time...have tempo take selfies doing the Motley Crue faces, and PM them for $25 each. So people can collect all four. I would rather have those than the poster.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Not sure but I will check, next time - thanks.

tempo_n_groove said:
    Thanks.
    Another idea for next time...have tempo take selfies doing the Motley Crue faces, and PM them for $25 each. So people can collect all four. I would rather have those than the poster.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited September 2021
    :lol: 

Ha!  Good idea.
  • Not sure but I will check, next time - thanks.

tempo_n_groove said:
    Thanks.
    HA!  I am down.
  • We're gonna make it rain next year!