Please play Wash, Footsteps & Crown of Thorns in SF

White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I love all their stuff but would love to hear these 3 songs, I'm coming from Dallas for the shows..... Rock on
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Mcam55 wrote:
    let me give them a call. brb

Thanks Mcam55, tell Ed I said hello
  • soapmademetallersoapmademetaller Minnesota Posts: 35
    Mcam... ask them to open with Oceans and Long Road on nights 1 and 2. I don't care which nights... I'm not picky!
  • azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    And Immortality and No Way and All or None and Black, Red Yellow and Hold On and Smile and Rearviewmirror and N Young can join them for I'm the Ocean. Thank you, that is all.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • BrainOfJDBrainOfJD Posts: 242
    Mcam55 wrote:
    just got off the phone, it looks like they cant meet any of your requests but they promised to play Last Kiss at everyshow for you.

Bravo, Mcam55. Bravo.
    10 million dune buggies comin' down the mountain
  • White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Mcam55 wrote:
    just got off the phone, it looks like they cant meet any of your requests but they promised to play Last Kiss at everyshow for you.

Last Kiss please call Ed back and tell him I'm sorry for trying to dictate the setlist
  • iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    please play............ Of The Girl, Dirty Frank, and Tremor Christ in SF.
    tacos
  • iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    azwyldcats wrote:
    And Immortality and No Way and All or None and Black, Red Yellow and Hold On and Smile and Rearviewmirror and N Young can join them for I'm the Ocean. Thank you, that is all.

that is the 2nd post I've seen mentioing Mr Young. Is he in town or something?
    tacos
  • azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    Nope, not in town, will be on tour w/ CSNY.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • WOW... Totally agree with those requests also....add maybe Leatherman..?
    I wanna tell you that I love you, but does it really matter? ...first show 12-31-91 w/RHCP and Nirvana.
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    I love all their stuff but would love to hear these 3 songs, I'm coming from Dallas for the shows..... Rock on

Please add Hard to Imagine to this list :D
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • azwyldcats wrote:

lol
    "I forgot the F***ing song."
    - Eddie Vedder, San Francisco 7-16-06, after botching Sometimes, the night's opener

http://people.ucsc.edu/~mquery/pics/pujolsFTW.JPG
  • No but seriously, we need some Hold On up in this piece
    "I forgot the F***ing song."
    - Eddie Vedder, San Francisco 7-16-06, after botching Sometimes, the night's opener

http://people.ucsc.edu/~mquery/pics/pujolsFTW.JPG
  • imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    wahhh...hey I would love that myself for Boston!!!
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.