2021 Pilgrimage Festival

Anyone know if they sell single day tickets ever for this festival?  So far only seeing the 2-day pass.
hippiemom = goodness

Comments

• Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    edited August 2021
    Yes they do. They're generally pretty expensive though...like 65-75% of the 2 day cost.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,082
    Jumb0 said:
    Yes they do. They're generally pretty expensive though...like 65-75% of the 2 day cost.
    Oh wow ok.  Thanks!  I'll have to keep waiting to see.  Appreciate it.
    hippiemom = goodness
    Jumb0 said:
    Oh wow ok.  Thanks!  I'll have to keep waiting to see.  Appreciate it.

you'd honestly be better off buying a 2 day right now and then unloading whatever day you don't want to go to for whatever you can get.

FYI they haven't released the schedule yet, but Black Keys should be Saturday and DMB Sunday as far as the headliners
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,399
    Great festival to attend
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Great festival to attend
    Is it great? I only went once (in 2018), and while I'm all about "safety first", because of a storm they made such a clusterf*** of awful decisions it wasn't even funny.

To be fair, they did offer and quickly process a lot of refunds, but it was still amazing how many bad decisions got made.  So I won't be back.

Did you just mean this year's lineup is good in your eyes, or you actually think overall it's a good festival consistently?  
    Anyone know if they sell single day tickets ever for this festival?  So far only seeing the 2-day pass.

And they just announced there will be no single day tickets this year