Options

Calgary 2013 Ames Posters Set of 5 (4 AP 1 show edition

Debating on selling my 2013 Calgary PH poster set.

Has show print and four other artist prints. All have been professionally framed with archival glass. All in perfect condition save for the goalie poster, one imperfect corner with a small crease (was sold to me that way despite being sold as mint, easily framed out and you’d never know).

any ideas what the set would be worth? I’ve seen some of the posters go as high as 600-700 CDN.

Thanks in advance 

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,647
    Never seen the other prints. Only have the regular one. They look very cool. 
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited July 2021
    expressobeans.com is generally considered the best resource to determine poster values:

Hockey mask: last one sold in 2015 for $399 US
    Cry Baby: last one sold in 2014 for $325 US
    Gas Huffer: last one sold in 2014 for $192 US
    Bonez: last one sold in 2016 for $250 US
    Artist edition: last one sold in 2019 for $95 US
    Show edition: two sold in 2020 for $60 and $70 US respectively

All very cool posters in what may be one of the most criminally underrated PJ shows. The band really brought it as they were so appreciative of the fans showing up and filling the building despite the blizzard occurring. Some very cool rare songs played and the crowd was loud and into it. 

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    davidmairdavidmair Posts: 36
    Thanks for that. I hadn’t thought of espresso beans.

I couldn’t agree more about that show. Took 6 hrs in a blizzard to get there, was sparsely attended (walking room in GA and loads of space). Probably my favorite show to date 
  • Options
    TH113769TH113769 Posts: 434
    expressobeans.com is generally considered the best resource to determine poster values:

All very cool posters in what may be one of the most criminally underrated PJ shows. The band really brought it as they were so appreciative of the fans showing up and filling the building despite the blizzard occurring. Some very cool rare songs played and the crowd was loud and into it. 

I agree that show was amazing!  The blizzard was just crazy also (for a warm weather person)!
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    TH113769 said:

I agree that show was amazing!  The blizzard was just crazy also (for a warm weather person)!
    Hahaha. I bet! I don’t think we have had a snow event that bad since, so it was somewhat crazy for us that are used to winter. Downtown Calgary was shutdown by noon. Everyone went home. 
  • Options
    nm219369nm219369 Posts: 204
    how much are you looking for for the set? or even the Goalie poster?