Options

Ohana Fest Weekend 2 Set Length

McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
is there any information available on how long we can expect pearl jam to play for each night on weekend 2?
buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea

Comments

• Options
    sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    Im guessing 2 hrs. 8 to 10pm ( or whenever curfew is). 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    Do you want to include the acoustic set time with the main set or separate? 

Really though has to be between 2hrs and 3hrs. They can do a lot in that timeframe and can't wait to see what kind of sets they come up with. Set times should be out a week before the shows so plenty of time to speculate. 
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,190
    I don't see any information but if they still roll out the Tiki stage that leaves a lot of time for PJ assuming the start time of the festival is still late afternoon. 

Weekend 2 has 7 bands/artists before PJ
    Weekend 1 has 13 bands/artists before PJ

Let's hope for a Tiki stage and similar festival start time.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    I don't see any information but if they still roll out the Tiki stage that leaves a lot of time for PJ assuming the start time of the festival is still late afternoon. 

Weekend 2 has 7 bands/artists before PJ
    Weekend 1 has 13 bands/artists before PJ

Let's hope for a Tiki stage and similar festival start time.
    encore gates open 1:30, still plenty of time assuming they keep tiki stage open.  like  PJNB said, i'm expecting seated acoustic set to start the shows.  at least one night.