Options

why does religion compel females to apologize?

2»

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    I cant see this  as a woman or religion  problem.. we all have scars . Narcissists cause so much damage. Traumas of any kind mould us. Good and bad
    Agreed. Can’t speak for others but I’ve never apologized for my “religion” (it’s complicated) or because I’m a woman. My stepdad pulled that mind game shit with me and I wasn’t having it. Won’t have it, from anyone.

I’ll never do that to others, or to myself. It’s fruitless.

And maybe I’m fortunate (?) but I haven’t seen this prevalence of apologizing among the women I know. 
    Sounds like you hang out with a buncha self-righteous bitches, man. :tongue:
    Birds of a feather… =)
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    Guest host on jeopardy (female) said sorry quite a bit tonight when someone answered incorrectly.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    Malroth said:
    Guest host on jeopardy (female) said sorry quite a bit tonight when someone answered incorrectly.
    Robin Roberts?  Black, gay, raised in a military family…..she probably apologizes without even realizing it considering she’s probably felt like she had to apologize her entire life.  She seems like a sweet person. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    Malroth said:
    Robin Roberts?  Black, gay, raised in a military family…..she probably apologizes without even realizing it considering she’s probably felt like she had to apologize her entire life.  She seems like a sweet person. 

ummm Alex Trebek apologized all the time when contestants gave a wrong answer.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Dom DeLuise should've hosted Jeopardy so that for every incorrect response, we would've gotten a

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    mickeyrat said:
    Malroth said:

ummm Alex Trebek apologized all the time when contestants gave a wrong answer.
    Sometimes, though, he offset that by being snarky.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    dankind said:
    Dom DeLuise should've hosted Jeopardy so that for every incorrect response, we would've gotten a

This would have been awesome 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    dankind said:

Love ol’ Dom. Fatso for the win!

I always thought he was secretly Paul Prudhomme when I was a kid. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:

Love ol’ Dom. Fatso for the win!

I always thought he was secretly Paul Prudhomme when I was a kid. 
    Hahahaha.
    I so get that.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved