Podcast Recommendations

I thought it would be good to have a thread where we recommend our favourite podcasts (apologies if a thread like this already exists!)

Here's mine.

The Good, The Baz and The Ugly with Baz Ashmawy

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/the-good-the-baz-and-the-ugly/id1533791025

I watched Baz on a show called 50 Ways to Kill Your Mammy and loved it so thought I'd give his podcast a whirl.  

What's yours?  :)
PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    wtf
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,711
    I watched that  great show. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,711
    English humour but athletico mince is great pod cast
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Tom Segura, Burr, Fridman, Rogan, Andrew Schultz, German in Venice, Ozzyman, and a few others.

Used to love Getting Doug with High. I wish that’d come back. 

And does Uncle Roger count??
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    hedonist said:
    Tom Segura, Burr, Fridman, Rogan, Andrew Schultz, German in Venice, Ozzyman, and a few others.

Used to love Getting Doug with High. I wish that’d come back. 

And does Uncle Roger count??
    +1
  • Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    How Neal Feel - if you like to laugh this is for you.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    I have an addiction to just subscribing to podcasts, way too many. Don't even know where to start:

WTF
    2 Bears 1 Cave
    Your Mom's House
    Powerful Truth Angels
    Breaking Points
    Tigerbelly
    Green Light with Chris Long
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 972
    cum town
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I have an addiction to just subscribing to podcasts, way too many. Don't even know where to start:

WTF
    2 Bears 1 Cave
    Your Mom's House
    Powerful Truth Angels
    Breaking Points
    Tigerbelly
    I love Two Bears! The combos are some of the best. 
    hedonist said:

WTF
    2 Bears 1 Cave
    Your Mom's House
    Powerful Truth Angels
    Breaking Points
    Tigerbelly
    I love Two Bears! The combos are some of the best. 
    Yeah since Bert has been out it's been a neat mix. Having Maron on recently was a cool mixup. It's wild how podcasts have become this sort of refuge and marketing tool for a lot of comedians.
  • mickeyrat said:
    wtf
    It’s not as sinister as it sounds! Baz and his mum travel the world and do adventurous/daredevil stuff. It’s funny, light-hearted and shows a lovely bond between them both :) 
    mickeyrat said:
    wtf
    It’s not as sinister as it sounds! Baz and his mum travel the world and do adventurous/daredevil stuff. It’s funny, light-hearted and shows a lovely bond between them both :) 

no no. WTF with Marc Maron..
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
    edited July 2021

WTF with Marc Maron

led me to...

dark fonzie with Maron and Dean Delray

led me to this

let there be talk with Delray

Post edited by mickeyrat on

mickeyrat said:

WTF with Marc Maron

led me to...

led me to this

Interesting! I wonder if this might help bridge these guys getting to WTF. If I recall I think Maron's super pretentious attitude is keeping him from having PJ on the pod.
    edited July 2021
    mickeyrat said:

WTF with Marc Maron

led me to...

led me to this

Interesting! I wonder if this might help bridge these guys getting to WTF. If I recall I think Maron's super pretentious attitude is keeping him from having PJ on the pod.

super pretentious? hes knowledgeable about a lot of stuff. and he's been complimentary to the band and its music.

Cornell had a fantastic episode.

this one occured because matt chambetlain is a friend of both. Matt suggested it to Stone. and here we are...

it might just be Maron doesnt think they are a get for him. I seem to recall an appearance at Fleas annual thing that saw maron flub something and ed  laugh at him behind it. they sorta had a brief congenial moment to hear maron tell it.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

WTF with Marc Maron

led me to...

led me to this

super pretentiouhes knowledgeable about a lot of stuff. and he's been complimentary to the band and its music.

Cornell had a fantastic episode.

this one occured because matt chambetlain is a friend of both. Matt suggested it to Stone. and here we are.....
    Hey we all have our warts. And his own preconceived notions has always been Maron's. But it's all good, it always reminded me of Bourdain in the same sense. Maybe one day though.
    Haha, this is great, new nugget to me - apparently Stone's reaction to the their name change to Pearl Jam was "fine". Seemed like they loved the name Mookie Blaylock and shoulder shrug to 'Pearl Jam'.
  • mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    wtf

no no. WTF with Marc Maron..
    Aaaah, I getcha!  =)