Ohana Encore shuttle, where does it go to?

Grabbed my tix for 10/2, my preferred date, and grabbed the shuttle tix too, as they weren’t much and I figured we would need them.  But I see noinfo on where the shuttle goes to.  Anyone know?  Will impact where I try to book a room.  

Comments

• edoconedocon Posts: 300
    In previous years the shuttle would take you from the San Clemente outlet mall (just off the I-5 freeway) to the venue and back to the mall parking lot after the show. I see that the Ohanafest site doesn't have info for the "shuttle hub" posted yet...so maybe there is a change to the location this year?
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 110
    Ok, was wondering. Hopefully they will provide the updated info soon.   Thanks!
    Update anyone?
    Well, I found a place and reserved in San Clemente for now.  Just in case.  I can cancel if I have to.
  • Bump??  Any word on the shuttle location?
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    Is it possible to resell the pass?  I no longer need mine. 
  • Just saw the ohana  site post the following address for the shuttle:

Shuttle hub is located at 1 Polaris Way, Aliso Viejo, CA 926565

• wsimon74 said:
    Just saw the ohana  site post the following address for the shuttle:

Shuttle hub is located at 1 Polaris Way, Aliso Viejo, CA 926565

Cool.  Thanks for tipping me to the announcement.  I changed my hotel to in Laguna Woods, within a couple miles of there.  Looking forward to it!  Got my vax card, will have my mask, good to go!
  • I saw that address on the website today as well...seems odd they'd change it the other way.

Anyone else attend the first weekend and confirm the route?
  • Yes. The shuttle stop has moved this year to Aliso Viejo. It is definitely further than the San Clemente Outlets were. It was at least a 20-25 minute shuttle ride.