Pearl Jam Montana KettleHouse Pale Ale Beer proceeds benefiting Jeff Ament's skate park building

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,328

KettleHouse Brewing Co. | MPS Pool Ale

KettleHouse Brewing Co. is teaming up with legendary Seattle-based rock band, Pearl Jam, to launch MPS Pool Ale, a limited-edition Pale Ale brewed with Lemondrop Hops (5% ABV). The collaboration is a tribute to the 2018 Pearl Jam concert in Missoula, MT at Washington-Grizzly Stadium, which streamed for the first time in June 2021. A portion of the proceeds from MPS Pool Ale sales will be donated to Montana Pool Service (MPS), a non-profit founded by Pearl Jam’s Jeff Ament, who was born and raised in Montana. MPS organizes and funds world-class skateparks in rural and isolated communities for young people.

This beer is true to its name and is an excellent beer to enjoy by the pool, on trails or just to help keep you cool during the warm summer months. Exclusively using Lemondrop hops imparts a unique flavor that gives off summer vibes all on its own.

“Super excited to collab with KettleHouse on the Montana Pool Ale for the Pearl Jam streaming event,” said Pearl Jam’s Jeff Ament, “KettleHouse has always been about music and community here in Missoula. All contributions go to the new skatepark being built in Superior, MT this Fall. Grab a 4-pack now!”

The MPS Pool Ale was first released at the two KettleHouse taprooms in Bonner and Missoula on Tuesday, June 8, 2021. It’s now available throughout Montana, eastern Washington and northern Idaho on draft and in 16oz 4-packs.

“We’re honored to partner with a world-renowned rock band like Pearl Jam,” said Zach Nelson, KettleHouse head brewer. “The MPS Pool Ale is light, easy-drinking and packed with citric notes of tangerine and lemon zest. It was made for enjoying with live music and when drinkers stream the 2018 Pearl Jam Missoula show, we want them to feel like they are right there, beer in hand.”

The 2018 Pearl Jam Missoula show was available for online streaming from June 18-21, 2021 on Nugsnet. An in-person streaming event featuring the MPS Pool Ale cans, Stream In The Park, took. place at Ogren Park at Allegiance Field in Missoula on June 18, 2021.

Iso ...
  • Mquinn1019Mquinn1019 Posts: 33
    Anyone see this on the Tavour app yet? I keep checking unless I missed it.
  • Just came here to see if anyone else had had any luck. I've checked plenty of times to make sure I have the promo code in there, have all of my notifications turned on etc. I've yet to see it since it was announced. Cool app though. i've been building a crate. Going to have to delay shipping until they release the PJ beer though.
    Ok cool glad I’m not the only one. Thanks for mentioning the delayed shipping I’ll do the same if we don’t get this beer soon. 
  • monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    It's still coming, hasn't hit the Tavour app yet, confirmed with a rep from Kettlehouse yesterday via email.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Checking daily and nothing has showed up yet. But, I did happen to order a ton of beer and the service isn’t that bad.
    Cool thanks monkeewrench I’ll keep checking 
    It's still coming, hasn't hit the Tavour app yet, confirmed with a rep from Kettlehouse yesterday via email.

Awesome!! :) 

• Did anyone get any?  Are they going to tease this forever and never make it available?
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    By the time they release it I won’t be interested in drinking it. 
  • Well we know they made at least one 4-pack, since they posted pictures of it along with various pictures of a single can from that 4-pack. 
    Then, Jeff Ament got to drink one of them.
  • monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    I rec'd a 2nd response from Kettlehouse - now they're saying "toward the end of July" for the release on Tavour. Because Tavour manages things there, Kettlehouse doesn't have an exact timeline.
    Thanks for the update - been getting multiple notifications a day and being teased by the app. Guessing they need to receive the inventory then line it up to be listed for distribution.
    By time they release it I'll have 50 beers in my crate lol.
    I already got my first shipment and have another 20 in my cart. Good results so far but definitely piling up to the point I turned off notifications.
    I rec'd a 2nd response from Kettlehouse - now they're saying "toward the end of July" for the release on Tavour. Because Tavour manages things there, Kettlehouse doesn't have an exact timeline.

Thanks for the update. :) 
    tschav said:
    I already got my first shipment and have another 20 in my cart. Good results so far but definitely piling up to the point I turned off notifications.
    There are so many I want to try, but I am trying to limit myself and just wait until this one comes out.

• Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    Got a 4-pack chilling in my fridge!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06