Missoula Streaming & In-Person Viewing Event + BBQ

2»

Comments

• LizJLizJ Posts: 334
    Which band member is working the grill?
    Should be Jeff 😉: 

https://www.milb.com/news/pearl-jam-presents-stream-in-the-park-2018-show-from-missoula-mt

The show will be presented in its entirety on the HD scoreboard in the outfield at the minor league stadium of the Missoula PaddleHeads of the Pioneer League. Montana native, Jeff Ament, will be present for the event.

• drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,051
    My guess is we will get an Away Shows American Football and an Ian Williams logo poster (like the Seattle)
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332

Jeff Ament of Pearl Jam is right! Well, almost right - it gets even BETTER. Our team will be offering free COVID-19 vaccines from 5:30-8pm this Friday outside the front gates of Ogren Park. Every person vaccinated will receive TWO tickets to the Pearl Jam Streaming Event AND a ticket to a future Paddleheads game. So if you’re vaccinated, call your unvaccinated friend or loved one and join us for this amazing outdoor streaming concert with one of the most iconic bands ever.

What’s more? Because Jeff Ament is a rockstar on and off the musical stage, proceeds from this event will benefit two amazing local nonprofits, the @poverellomissoula and @ywcamissoula.

The 2018 Pearl Jam Missoula concert was epic. This Friday, with Jeff in the crowd and your help, we can make the remastered stream concert even more epic by getting lots of folks vaccinated and raising funds for two incredible nonprofit organizations. Let’s lift our community out of this pandemic and lift each other up with some rockin’ music along the way.

- event tickets https://tinyurl.com/3fm352s2

- J&J vaccines offered, 18+ y/o

@pearljam
    @gopaddleheads

#PearlJam
    #PearlJab2021
    #jeffament
    #covid19vaccine

Tonight, watch the world premiere airing of Pearl Jam's August 13, 2018 Missoula show from Washington-Grizzly Stadium. This 29-song show has been professionally mixed by Pearl Jam Producer, Josh Evans, and the never-before-seen footage was captured by videographer Blue Leach with additional editing by Pearl Jam archivist Kevin Shuss. Portions of the stream will be in glorious black and white, just as fans saw adjacent to the stage during the live show. The concert will be available for order through Monday, and your purchase includes 48hrs of on-demand replay.

https://www.nugs.net/live-download-of-pearl-jam-8-13-2018-washington-grizzly-stadium-missoula-mt-06-18-2021-mp3-flac-or-online-music-streaming/26580-WEBCAST.html

Pearl Jam - Watch Tonight

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,704
    At least the  animals have the correct amount of eyes
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    Jeff's bass is sounding extra punchy tonight on the webcast, on my soundbar/sub
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    so was anyone there? How was it?
  • nosajh9nosajh9 Akron, Ohio Posts: 121
    this show refuses to cast to my tv from the app even though the others do just fine. says not available in my territory, yet im in ohio? the safeco show works fine, something weird with this one. any suggestions?
    9/22/96 Toledo, OH. 8/26/98 Cuyahoga Falls, OH. 8/21/00 Columbus, OH. 8/25/03 Cleveland, OH. 8/26/03 Pittsburgh, PA. 10/03/04 Grand Rapids, MI. 5/20/06 Cleveland, OH. 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, PA. 6/22/08 Washington, DC. 5/06/10 Columbus, OH. 5/09/10 Cleveland, OH. 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA.
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,955
    nosajh9 said:
    this show refuses to cast to my tv from the app even though the others do just fine. says not available in my territory, yet im in ohio? the safeco show works fine, something weird with this one. any suggestions?
    I had the same problems you did. I couldn’t get it to work at all last night, will try again later today. All the others worked fine like you said, but this one was one problem after another, when trying to cast it to tv via Apple TV or Roku. 
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • jcckjc1jcckjc1 Posts: 26
    edited June 2021
    nosajh9 said:
    I had the same problems you did. I couldn’t get it to work at all last night, will try again later today. All the others worked fine like you said, but this one was one problem after another, when trying to cast it to tv via Apple TV or Roku. 
    I've had the same issues last night and all day today. I cannot get it to cast from my PC or my phone like I have with the previous shows. Doesn't make any sense. Anyone else have any luck casting to a TV? Watching on my phone or PC does this show no justice. 
    Post edited by jcckjc1 on
  • bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 692
    This show is incredible…. 🤯
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    jcckjc1 said:
    nosajh9 said:
    I've had the same issues last night and all day today. I cannot get it to cast from my PC or my phone like I have with the previous shows. Doesn't make any sense. Anyone else have any luck casting to a TV? Watching on my phone or PC does this show no justice. 
    HDMI cord from laptop to TV.  Works perfectly.

Show was great, but enough with the streaming.  Bring on the real thing!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,601
    What did they play instead of green disease? LB? Loved fatal. Great location. People were parachuting all around before the show. I thought they were going to land in the stadium!
  • SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 683
    Loved that stream. Thank you tenclub!!! 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Probably a dumb question, but where is this Code? 
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    cutz said:
    It was in a separate email days before the newsletter 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    JPPJ84 said:
    cutz said:
    It was in a separate email days before the newsletter 
    I deleted it. 

I did get a Code from 10C(Thank you 10C)
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,955
    jcckjc1 said:
    nosajh9 said:

👆This 👆
    Thank You Ten Club for reaching out with tips/suggestions to get it to cast, but still had no luck. 
    Went with HDMI cable straight from laptop to tv & it worked like a charm. 
    Great show!!!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'

• jcckjc1jcckjc1 Posts: 26
    jcckjc1 said:
    nosajh9 said:

Thank you. I went this route and it worked great!  Much appreciated.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Well…how was the food??
  • ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    Really enjoyed reliving this show. Eddie wove their message about voting into a great setlist with humour and passion. Stone had a great night!
    Pearl Jam, Aug 13, 2018, Missoula, MT
    Remastered 2021 audio.
    Will the 10club store sell the remix CDs & digital downloads?