Post in here if

3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
you really need to get to a show, cant wait until they hit the east coast again, and would sell your soul for a ticket for Hawaii!

WAHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO SEE THEM TONIGHT!
A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I am feeling that 100%. I am so jealous of everyone who is at the Gorge this weekend, I should have said 'fuck it' and gone to those shows. Damn I am jealous. I need PJ back here on the east coast... still holding out hope for a southern leg in the spring.
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,285
    I'm not sure about selling my soul for Hawaii but I hear that selling one's mother is what the cool kids are doing nowadays....
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    you really need to get to a show, cant wait until they hit the east coast again, and would sell your soul for a ticket for Hawaii!

I'm just interested to know whether or not your login name is aptly descriptive.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    i'm just hoping we get a record of these two shows on DVD. four discs, maybe?
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    I'm officially depressed I'm home right now. I did 10shows on the tour, including the 3 last week in San Francisco. I keep getting calls from the Gorge from all my other friends from the board. This sucks. I don't live on the east coast, but I would love another east coast tour. Just keep touring anywhere in the states, I'll find my way to a few. As far as Hawaii goes, not going for 1 split bill show. I have nothing against U2, just not my favorite band. If PJ maybe adds another show or 2 while in Hawaii, then we may have something.
    tacos
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i'll just go to italy instead. :)
    there's quite a few shows between the gorge and hawaii. :cool:

honestly, while i would have loved to see pj again, especially 2 nights in a row in such a spectacular setting...i am not jealous, at all. i was at the gorge last september and it was amazing and beautiful...but i know myself, and 107 degree heat, just not for me. so while sure i'd love to be a part of the music, see so many friends again...just as well that right now, i am at home in central a/c bliss. :D can't be there at em all.........

i just hope all are having fun, well-hydrated and safe...and enjoying every minute! :cool:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• I've only seen one show this tour, and the band was the only thing that didn't suck. I would love to go to another show, but the Denver crowd and venue wasn't great at all. Hopefully that was cause of Tom Petty's involvement, because based on everything but the music, it was pretty lame.
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    iwasthere wrote:
    I'm officially depressed I'm home right now. I did 10shows on the tour, including the 3 last week in San Francisco. I keep getting calls from the Gorge from all my other friends from the board. This sucks. I don't live on the east coast, but I would love another east coast tour. Just keep touring anywhere in the states, I'll find my way to a few. As far as Hawaii goes, not going for 1 split bill show. I have nothing against U2, just not my favorite band. If PJ maybe adds another show or 2 while in Hawaii, then we may have something.

according to mikey they are playing their own shows in hawaii
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Need More East Coast Shows!

:)
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600

You've read my mind.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • 3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    I dont feel any better this morning...
    would it be asking alot for one of you with the bands cell phone number to call them and tell them that there is a girl (a cute girl) on the east coast that really really needs to see the band.
    I wasted (well not really wasted) all my vacation to travel to Boston, Connt. Camden (twice) NJ, (twice) Ohio, and Cinny to see them.... I cant call in sick... used those days too..... and I faked the family deaths last time they were around.....
    I'm off tonight so if the band could please drop into NY I would appreciate it!

Thanks!
    :)

(cant blame a chick for trying)
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    according to mikey they are playing their own shows in hawaii

I don't get like this often, but that statement deserves an 'omg, omg, omg' with appropriate jumping up and down, from me.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008