Options

****official: I Need A Ride Home From The Venue! Thread***

Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
This is for those of us, like me, who can get TO the venue, but don't have a hope of getting back without the kindness of fellow Jammers. I need to head up to Vancouver right after the first Gorge show, and need to be back early Sunday. Please PM or email me at vs_morton@hotmail.com if you can share your space with me for a couple hours. Viva la Vinyl!
"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    cab? bus?
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    cash? commaraderie(sp?)? time!
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    erickvazdelerickvazdel Posts: 140
    Why dont you rent a car ???
  • Options
    Ne pas de cash. At least not enough to pay for a car. Got enough for an overpriced tank of gas, though.
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 377
    there is a greyhound from ellensburg. it's about $30 or 40.