Options

ISO signed and numbered PJ Oslo posters 2000/2012/2014

AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 393
Would love to have these home show posters professionally framed and hung on my wall at some point. What do the signed/numbered editions go for nowadys? AND is there a legit band signed copy of either of these known to exist? I thiiink I might have seen the viking poster sold signed by the band through the Vitalogy Foundation years ago, but might be wrong. If one does exist though, I'd be very very interested in hearing what you'd like to get for it :rock_on: 

I have some posters I could trade for the Oslo's or cash. Lemme know.

Comments

• Options
    Extra awesome would be if all 3 posters were numbered the same.. say 10 for example... oooh yeah :joy:
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Dvdpenny72Dvdpenny72 Seattle Posts: 108
    Pm sent
  • Options
    monday bump
  • Options
    Tuesday bump...
  • Options
    Friday bump.... 
  • Options
    Holiday bump 
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    is this the eye ball one?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,442
    2012 is the eye ball poster. Great poster. Good luck op. 
  • Options
    Yeah, 2012 is the eyeball. 2014 the viking and 2000 the skeleton astronaut. All very cool posters and hometown shows that NEED to hang on my wall soon :wink:
  • Options
    DavidD said:
    2012 is the eye ball poster. Great poster. Good luck op. 
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Yeah, 2012 is the eyeball. 2014 the viking and 2000 the skeleton astronaut. All very cool posters and hometown shows that NEED to hang on my wall soon :wink:
    I have the eyeball one, need to see if its S/N its a sperry, super awesome colors as I recall
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    I have the eyeball one, need to see if its S/N its a sperry, super awesome colors as I recall
    Cool! Let me know when you have had a look. Thanks.
  • Options
    One year later + not giving up bump :rock_on:
  • Options
    Bump for Oslo posters. I've got posters, bootlegs, hats, pins, stickers and what not that I'm willing to trade. Even got the PJ/Pixies skateboard that I would consider trading :pensive: