Options

Pi definition, without precedent

Dear Pearl Jam Fans,

(I don’t have much of a voice in the media at present, so you’re the first I thought of to air this activist thought cloud out to!)

Why are we letting those responsible for the decimation on September 11, 2001–and those responsible for the decimation of Princess Diana and Dodi al Fayad—to set any precedent with respect to a number in math, science, arts, engineering, and technology that has been around for thousands of years?  Three and a half months ago I figured out the contemporary definition of this little peculiar number, ((((((and no sooner than any one else on the planet!)))))!!!

I have been doing what anyone would do—celebrating! I even flew to U.K. despite everything and celebrated there—but why am I celebrating alone?! Pi is a number that holds precedent for EVERYONE on planet Earth! And a small minority during our time here —okay, a HUGE minority—are responsible for its development through the “rock of” ages.  But the smaller minority than that seems to be trying yet further to hold a false precedent before it.

So why are they allowing precedent to be set to these conflict and war “managers” who brought decimation of another kind to U.S. and beyond its borders?  It’s unbelievable to me.

I don’t know the answer to this and I hate to see it happening. Biz and gov existence does not necessitate it be retarded for and by the people.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    Image result for what gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,619
    :clap:

(Wtf?)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    lol

just happy to be alive today my good new man!
  • Options
    DK69493DK69493 Arlington, VA Posts: 15
    i hear you friend - just not sure what to do with it
  • Options
    rb173565rb173565 Posts: 102
    a random comment
    pi is the ratio between the diameter and circumference of a circle
    saudi arabians were responsible for 11/9
    i think the driver of the car was partly responsible for the deaths of di and fayed. (wear a seatbelt people)
    i also think your referring to the u.s. government bringing decimation to itself and numerous countries around the world and if you believe the truthseekers, responsible for 11/9, maybe!
    From the above responses to the op no-one really knows to what you refer.