Options

My Stuff

Phr33w1lPhr33w1l Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 4
The past two years have been hell for me. I took to doing stuff to pass the time while trying to crawl out of hell. This is some of that stuff.

Stone Gossard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTkCOFuhXlI

Comments

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    Nice work
  • Options
    Phr33w1lPhr33w1l Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 4
    edited May 2021
    Sometimes do other artists

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,756
    edited May 2021
    Very nice. Hope you are doing well today. Thanks for sharing your art. 
    The top one...I see a stage with band members. Is that what you intended or is it open to interpretation?
  • Options
    Phr33w1l said:
    Sometimes do other artists

I love this!! I’m a HUGE David Gilmour fan. 

I don't question our existence, I just question our modern needs

• Options
    Super art. & hope you are making the best of what life's throwing at you...
    Something I did for a friend. Gave me coffee from Columbia a couple times. Wired out on it. Awesome. 

• Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    Loujoe said:
    Very nice. Hope you are doing well today. Thanks for sharing your art. 
    The top one...I see a stage with band members. Is that what you intended or is it open to interpretation?
    The top one as in the Youtube video? It's cleary Stone Gossard playing guitar....anyways, my goodness, I am proud of you (not knowing who the eff you are) that you've crawled into and back from hell again. Hard work and focus and you will continue a journey of something you find more valuable than the crap you were drowning in before. All the very best to you. Focus and hard work. Mostly focus. Good to see your artwork!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    Ahhh. Didn't hit play. Th th th th thought it was a still shot of a painting op did 😳. Lol me. Take care all