Options

pearljamlive.com bootlegs

moomoocheez9moomoocheez9 Posts: 2
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Does anybody have any idea when pearljamlive.com will start putting 2006 shows up on the site? They've had the section of the website ready for 2006 shows up for a while now but no shows have been added. If anybody has any idea it'd be appreciated. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SpeakersSpeakers Posts: 252
    It seemed like they didnt put up the 2005 shows until after the whole tour was finished so I cant say for sure but I wouldn't expect any of them up while they are still in america at least.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,254
    damn, i'm hoping they put them up soon. i want some new stuff to listen to while i'm at work.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    damn, i'm hoping they put them up soon. i want some new stuff to listen to while i'm at work.

All the shows are still available for sale, so i don't think any time soon.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    jasone6jasone6 Posts: 66
    ....with this type of thing?

Is it that once they're not for sale anymore, PJ allows them to be traded/posted/hosted, etc? Very curious about that....
    1995: Milwaukee/Summerfest 1; 1998: Indianapolis, Greenville, Knoxville; 2000: Lisbon, London 1 & 2, Detroit, Alpine Valley, Chicago; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Summerfest 1 & 2 (w/ Tom Petty), Sydney 1 & 3, Melbourne 1, 2 & 3; 2007: The Vic, Lollapalooza
  • Options
    jasone6 wrote:
    ....with this type of thing?

Is it that once they're not for sale anymore, PJ allows them to be traded/posted/hosted, etc? Very curious about that....

That can't be true because all the 2005 shows are on the site but are still for sale.