I'm bidding on an apartment

Comments

• West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited April 2021

Looks interesting, what it that F Me?

Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    That is a pizza cutter....was just having fun with SC about his choice of pizza shears.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited April 2021
    I see.  What a wonderful house warming present.  I can't quite get enough of these things-

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I see.  What a wonderful house warming present.  I can't quite get enough of these things-

I have one that is a saw as well....
    Funny gift from someone.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    dankind said:

Plus, scissors are better. Cheese/toppings stay put. I think I've already shared that I'm a convert.
    Yes.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,701
    Best of luck and love my friend 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448

I love the race car one! It looks like one of the classic old style dirt cars from the 40-50's.
    Restoration 1948 Kurtis-Kraft Midget - Sprint Car  Midget Magazine

I love the race car one! It looks like one of the classic old style dirt cars from the 40-50's.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Lost track of how many hours were spent playing Mario Kart.

The six year old is a Mario Kart addict.  He reports back to me frequently about the driving antics of so-and-so character. 
    I would play against my kids and actually try to win the race with driving. All they cared about was taking me out with bombs and banana peels. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170

The six year old is a Mario Kart addict.  He reports back to me frequently about the driving antics of so-and-so character. 
    My teenager is as addicted to it as they come.
    This weekend we rock Portland

Here’s his birthday cake from last week 
    Poncier said:

Impressive!
    Poncier said:

Impressive!
    Store bought.  ;)
  • Lucky Ryan :)
    You know there is a "real" physical Mario Kart now? Need some space though:

You know there is a "real" physical Mario Kart now? Need some space though:

My son got it for Christmas.
  • You know there is a "real" physical Mario Kart now? Need some space though:

Not sure I have the space but I'm looking forward to this.
    Have you been using cleaning firms when.. "movie clean"? "final clean"? Or whatever it might be called in english. As in, when you move out of an apartment and have to clean it...

I've noticed the tradition here in Sweden has gone from doing it yourself to paying for the service. 
    Have you been using cleaning firms when.. "movie clean"? "final clean"? Or whatever it might be called in english. As in, when you move out of an apartment and have to clean it...

I've noticed the tradition here in Sweden has gone from doing it yourself to paying for the service. 

That was where I typically spent my security deposit.  (When moving in you generally have to provide an amount of money to be used against any excessive wear & tear or damages upon move out)  Just clear out the general shit, vacuum, and let them take out any cleaning costs from my deposit.  Any time I received any deposit amount back it was a bonus -- one generally spent on a dinner/night out immediately.  :lol:   
  • Or just apply bleach

• Are you ready to move in now? 
    Are you ready to move in now? 
    Tomorrow

edited April 2021
    Whoop whoop, i hope you will be celebrating moving in day as well tomorrow, after all the lifting and furniture arranging. 

I might be able to celebrate with you by drinking a beer  remotely 
    Whoop whoop, celebrating moving in day after all the lifting and furniture rearranging I hope.  
    Yeah. I will treat my friends helping out to  food afterwards and maybe even a beer if they have not been lazy. Hopefully we are finished early so the sun and heat  hasn't gone away.
    edited April 2021
    I'm not sure if Sweden has relaxed social distancing or perhaps you'll all wear masks!  I bet you'll have some interesting vegan dishes! Sounds lovely. The days are better with more sunlight! 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Are you doing anything to acclimate your kitty to her new digs?
  • Oh yeah, perhaps the cat might like to celebrate her new abode.