ISO Ten Club Ticket for 09 July 21 London

I’m not sure I really expect this show to proceed but if it does I will be looking for a 10c section ticket. This is for the Friday, the first of two nights,  If anyone has an extra please let me know and we can stay in touch pending seeing what happens.
PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023

Comments

• DM3641DM3641 Posts: 10
    I have ten tickets to both nights and won't be able to travel over - shoot me a message pending the show actually happening
  • dollayodollayo Posts: 4
    I'm confused by the tickets for London. it says there's ten club tickets through AMEX but it will only sell me the GA -- anyone know? I'd like to buy a pair for both nights, and I have two extra GA for July 6th Copenhagen 
    Dolla
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,483
    dollayo said:
    I'm confused by the tickets for London. it says there's ten club tickets through AMEX but it will only sell me the GA -- anyone know? I'd like to buy a pair for both nights, and I have two extra GA for July 6th Copenhagen 
    I am running into the same thing. I am hoping that if people get refunds for 10C tickets, they will start showing up on there as available. We are going to try to make it over there, and if so I would like to be closer that just the GA area. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,483
    Are tickets for these shows transferrable, or are they printed with and attached to the name of the person who originally bought them? I thought I read that was the practice for some European shows. 
  • Roswellite14Roswellite14 Roswell, New Mexico Posts: 29
    Are Ten Club tix reserved seating?
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    I just bought 2 via AXS ticketing in the Ten Club Section (I believe an up front separate GA section).  
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,137
    Are Ten Club tix reserved seating?
    No they are the front standing section