GIGATON B-SIDES OR D-SIDES

Pearl Jam any plans for hopefully some Gigaton b-sides and explanation on the vinyls d-sides "Is This You"  to be released soon? Or plans for "Stray Cats" aka as "Lost Dogs" way..like a studio produced "Let It Ride" & "Of The Earth" and more....? *PJ fans what other inscriptions did you find on your Gigaton vinyls d-side? LMK and Peace please!

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    • Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, variant 1): B0031607-01-A This One Took a While CB
    • Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, variant 1): B0031607-01-B Eat Your Veggies CB
    • Matrix / Runout (Side C, runout, variant 1): B0031607-01-C 86-45-2020! CB
    • Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, variant 2): B0031607-01-A 2 This One Took a While CB
    • Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, variant 2): B0031607-01-B Eat Your Veggies CB
    • Matrix / Runout (Side C, runout, variant 2): B0031607-01-C 86-45-2020! CB

• Other (Side D, etch, variant 1): Is This You?
    • Other (Side D, etch, variant 2): In The Midst Of The 6th
  • MB23863MB23863 Posts: 7
    Thank you Tim!!!!
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,269
    that would be nice 
    danny d
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Pearl Jam B-Sides?

• ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    They haven't really released any for a few albums now.  What was the last album they put a b-side out for.  Riot Act?  They've got all the left over cuts from the Avacado, Backspacer, Lightning Bolt, and Gigaton now.  They also tried to record gigaton before they recorded gigaton, so there's what's ever left from the first attempt at making a new album.

I assumed we'll get a lost dogs vol. 2 one day.   Probably holding it for that?   You can't release everything.  If the band ever disbands they need to some unreleased content to put out :)
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    How about a Lost Dogs vinyl reissue expanded to 4 LPs with the addition of the things left over since the first one? Based on how much the original costs, this might be my only way of getting it on vinyl.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    I bet a repress happens when they have a vol. 2 or whatever ready to go.

demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam B-Sides?

Question do you have those last Stone songs from his PJ Radio segment "Hung By A Halo" & the Farewellest" in any music form to share..hope he releases them and a solo album? Peace hope your well..Matt B
    MB23863 said:
    demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam B-Sides?

Question do you have those last Stone songs from his PJ Radio segment "Hung By A Halo" & the Farewellest" in any music form to share..hope he releases them and a solo album? Peace hope your well..Matt B

I do. I'll share his SiriusXM special this evening. 
    demetrios said:
    MB23863 said:
    demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam B-Sides?

Stone Gossard In Control Of Pearl Jam Radio SiriusXM August 26th 2020

:)

D-Man----You're the best THANK YOU...BE SAFE! mb
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    MB23863 said:
    demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam B-Sides?

MB23863 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    MB23863 said:
    demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam B-Sides?

Stone G..."Hung By A Halo" = pure gold love it...pray it's released soon....thanks again to you have 1998 Yield tour both night MSG/NYC?
    MB23863 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    MB23863 said:
    demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam B-Sides?

No problemo! Same to you too. :)