Shows in Europe 2021 not happening: when are we going to know for sure?

I have tix for the shows in Europe 2021. But so far no confirmation about the fact that the shows are going to happen despite the situation.
The problem is not the tickets but the flights I already booked for which I have vouchers. Vouchers are going to expire well before the show dates so I need to know what to do with those or I will lose a large amount of money.
Is there any info the Ten Club can give about the shows in indoor smaller venues?
I think it's about time to give a reassurance or a clear nod about those shows happening or not. 
Lots of fan are waiting and will lose money if those are not confirmed but the flight companies will not wait for long.
What are you with flights booked thinking about this situation and what will your next moves be?  Thanks a lot.

Comments

• FirecloudFirecloud Posts: 516
    I want it just as badly as you. I had the most amazing Zurich trip planned last year, then this year, now *shrugs*. The momentum of vaccine distribution just isn't there. I'd imagine the band and management weighing the options with (very) heavy hearts at the moment. Ticketmaster's pitched requirements about negative covid tests before shows is unrealistic at best, but that's entirely separate from the fact that much of the rest of the world sees America for every bit the shrieking morbidly-obese mouthbreathing shitgoblins we've shown ourselves to be over the last four years. We don't deserve to have unfettered international access until we can prove, collectively, that our most inflamed assholes don't define our character as a people. That said, I imagine we won't hear anything until next month.
  • Thanks for your kind answer...hope this gets to the "high spheres" up above and some decisions are finally taken. Unfortunately we are not allowed to wait indefinitely. We would, if we could.
  • I hope it will me made official. Glasto is out so suppose all the other small venues are out too, but nothing official so far and it is end of January.
  • SchmaktSchmakt Charlotte Posts: 207
    Really desperate for official call on this too... My Zurich/Budapest combo isn't going to work with the current dates, but I don't want to trade or sell one of them only to have the dates switch back to near each other at a later date... Ugh.
    2003-04-15: Raleigh, NC
    2003-04-16: Charlotte, NC
    2004-10-06: Asheville, NC
    2006-05-30: Washington, DC
    2006-08-29: Arnhem, The Netherlands
    2006-12-02: Honolulu, Hawaii
    2012-06-26: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    2012-09-22: Atlanta, GA
    2013-10-30: Charlotte, NC
    2014-01-19: Gold Coast, Australia
    2014-06-28: Stockholm, Sweden
    2014-06-29: Oslo, Norway
    2016-04-18: Hampton, VA
    2016-04-20: Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21: Columbia, SC
    2018-07-01: Prague, Czech Republic
    2018-07-03: Krakow, Poland
    2018-09-04: Boston, MA
    2020-07-15: Budapest, Hungary
    2020-07-17: Zurich, Switzerland
    2023-09-19: Austin, TX
  • Schmakt said:
    Really desperate for official call on this too... My Zurich/Budapest combo isn't going to work with the current dates, but I don't want to trade or sell one of them only to have the dates switch back to near each other at a later date... Ugh.
    Same here won't make Budapest on current date but might if its moved so not returned them yet 
  • We have till April to request refunds right? I don't see the shows happening but they are 7 months away. A lot can happen between then. 
  • But I am not talking about the tickets....I am talking about the flights : =) ....if we need to wait I will lose my flights for which I have vouchers because the air companies will not wait forever...I am not concerned about the tickets at all...
  • killcrop said:
    We have till April to request refunds right? I don't see the shows happening but they are 7 months away. A lot can happen between then. 
    End of March i thought but yes as long as we know by then 
  • JollyJolly Posts: 100
    Thought there would have been an announcement on this by now...despite the fact that vaccinations have slowly started I can't see how a live show with thousands of people travelling from all over the world to be in the same hot, sweaty, crushed place will happen this year. The flights and hotels I had arranged for last year were all cancelled and I've not rebooked yet as it's still an unknown...

I have tickets to last years European shows that have now rolled over into 2021...will 10C roll these over again into 2022 or can we request a refund if 2021 doesn't happen?
  • Thanks everyone your answers...
  • Jolly said:
    Thought there would have been an announcement on this by now...despite the fact that vaccinations have slowly started I can't see how a live show with thousands of people travelling from all over the world to be in the same hot, sweaty, crushed place will happen this year. The flights and hotels I had arranged for last year were all cancelled and I've not rebooked yet as it's still an unknown...

I have tickets to last years European shows that have now rolled over into 2021...will 10C roll these over again into 2022 or can we request a refund if 2021 doesn't happen?
    Yeah... my thoughts & curiosities exactly. With variants in Brazil, South Africa and Britain all getting more and more complex, things aren't looking anywhere near realistic. We can't be sitting in restaurants in our own towns and vaccinations are still only getting started, yet we're still hoping we can be packed in like freshly-vaccinated sardines halfway around the world within 5 months. 

I hate to accept it. I find myself staring off into space, doomdreaming about it. But there is no way in hell we're seeing a Summer tour like we'd hoped.
  • JollyJolly Posts: 100
    Yep...here in the UK (not sure where you are?) things are slowly starting to get better as 25%+ have been vaccinated now and we have a rough pathway out of lockdown mapped out - but it's going to be late Summer until we see any sense of normality returned. Sitting here writing this while we're still on a full lockdown and only allowed out once a day for exercise and with full social distancing measure in force...
  • MR100701MR100701 Posts: 12
    I also have the problem with the flight - would ziggo happens?? We have March and no further infos from the band...??Why I have to change my flights...any news please
  • b2zerb2zer Posts: 199
    I had the ticket to the Thom Yorke's show in Prague. It was postponed from 2020 to 2021. Last week they canceled the show and made the full refund. As I know the insurance policy gives the possibility of refund only in the case of cancelation of show. That's why the management of PJ as I think try to book any new tour dates and it takes much time. Nobody wants to cancel the shows officially and send all money back. Except Thom Yorke =) 
  • dollayodollayo Posts: 4
    I know that London is happening for sure. but can't figure out how to get the 10 club tickets ..?
    Dolla
  • dollayo said:
    I know that London is happening for sure. but can't figure out how to get the 10 club tickets ..?
    You know London is happening for sure? How do you know this?
  • OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    dollayo said:
    Um, no you don’t. 
  • jt1979jt1979 Posts: 19
    Lollapalooza Paris now cancelled. 
  • jt1979jt1979 Posts: 19
    jt1979 said:
    Lollapalooza Paris now cancelled. 
    As I wrote that I saw that all of Europe 2021 is now cancelled. 
  • jeremy69jeremy69 Posts: 57
    Just received:

Pearl Jam’s summer 2021 European tour has officially been rescheduled for June and July of 2022.

Previously purchased tickets will remain valid for all rescheduled shows. If you are unable to attend the new dates, you can request a refund directly from the My Tickets page in your membership account. Please read below for more details.

A year after postponing the 2020 tour, it remains difficult to again postpone getting back on the road. Pearl Jam is encouraged by the vaccine rollouts happening around the world and eagerly awaits the day they can safely tour again. In the meantime, the band hopes everyone will stay vigilant and keep wearing their masks in anticipation of gathering together safely in 2022.
    2022 DATECITYVENUE
    June 14***Amsterdam, HollandZiggo Dome
    June 15***Amsterdam, HollandZiggo Dome
    June 18Landgraaf, HollandPinkpop Festival**
    June 21Berlin, GermanyWaldbuhne
    June 23Zurich, SwitzerlandHallenstadion
    June 25Imola, ItalyAutodromo Internazionale
    Enzo e Dino Ferrari
    June 28Frankfurt, GermanyFesthalle
    June 30Werchter, BelgiumRock Werchter Festival**
    July 3Stockholm, SwedenLollapalooza Stockholm**
    July 5Copenhagen, DenmarkRoyal Arena
    July 8London, UKAmerican Express presents BST Hyde Park
    July 9London, UKAmerican Express presents BST Hyde Park
    July 12Budapest, HungaryBudapest Arena
    July 14Krakow, PolandTauron Arena
    July 17Paris, FranceLollapalooza Paris**
    July 20Vienna, AustriaWiener Stadthalle
    July 22Prague, Czech RepublicO2 Arena
    *All dates subject to change.

**Tickets for the festival dates must be purchased through the festival sites directly.

***Amsterdam June 16, 2021 is now Amsterdam June 14, 2022. Amsterdam June 17, 2021 is now Amsterdam June 15, 2022.

General public tickets for previously postponed dates are on sale now. Please visit the Tour page for more information.

Ten Club Ticket Refund Info

European Tour ticket holders who purchased their tickets through the Ten Club have the following options:

• Hold on to your tickets and use them for the rescheduled show(s) in 2022. No action is required of you.

• Request a refund for any European show(s) you have tickets to by visiting the My Tickets page in your Ten Club membership account.

ADA: If you have disabled seating tickets and are unable to attend any of the rescheduled shows, please email tickets@tenclub.net with the subject “Disabled Seating Refund”.

How To Request A Refund

Important: Ticket refunds CANNOT be reversed, so please double check your selections before confirming your refund request.

The deadline to request a refund has been extended to April 1, 2022.
    1. Log in to your Ten Club account and navigate to your My Tickets page.
    2. Click on the "Start Refund Process" button and select the show(s) you’d like to receive a refund for.
    3. Submit your refund request. Then you will be asked to confirm your refund request, so please take the time to double check your ticket selection and currency first. Remember, refunds cannot be reversed.
    4. You will receive a confirmation email shortly. Then you will receive an email from Transferwise to fill out a form to complete your refund request. Once your refund has actually been processed you will receive an email notification.
    Please reach out to tickets@tenclub.net with any questions.
  • is it me being dense or is there no start refund process button in the my tickets section?
    PJ -
    August 17th 2009 Manchester, England
    June 25th 2010 Hyde Park, London, England
    June 20th 2012 Manchester, England
    June 26th 2014 Berlin, Germany
    July 11th 2014 Milton Keynes, England
    June 18th 2018 London, England
    July 3rd 2018 Krakow, Poland
    July 17th London England

EV
    July 28th Manchester, England
    July 19th Antwerp, Belgium
    June 25th Barcelona, Spain

• dollayo said:
    this aged well........
    PJ -
    July 17th London England

EV
    June 25th Barcelona, Spain

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    is it me being dense or is there no start refund process button in the my tickets section?
    Go to My Tickets. All arena shows minus Prague should give you the option. 
  • Well as it happens i want a refund for the prague show so that makes sense as to why I can't see it!

I wonder why nothing for the prague show. 
    PJ -
    July 17th London England

EV