ISO Blackie 2000 s/n nm

2»

Comments

• pdalowsky said:
    Good evening everyone, I don’t post here often, but thought I’d give it a shot. ISO the Blackie like most collectors, offer 12k shipped and insured. 
    I do know a guy who has one of these, I'll see if he wishes to sell

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    Shit  just got real. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    What’s the finders fee on a $12k purchase? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    10% sounds fair
    10% sounds fair
    Get after it OP! Paul has some serious connections! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    10% sounds fair
    haha, sadly for me I do not work like that. My contact who owns this is a super nice old time collector and I would be delighted to simply hook him up to strike a good deal that helps him out and gets the OP a really cool piece. 

I've always flat out enjoyed just connecting like minded people together, and figure these things always come back round

I spent so many years hunting that Monkeywrench radio boxset promo from Germany, and the 98 Perth. Both took me several years to secure and in the end both involved a good friend pulling some strings. I was and am forever grateful to them. Its a buzz when the planets align

OP, PM incoming
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    pdalowsky said:
    OP, PM incoming
    Awww shiiiiiit
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    pdalowsky said:
    10% sounds fair
    haha, sadly for me I do not work like that. My contact who owns this is a super nice old time collector and I would be delighted to simply hook him up to strike a good deal that helps him out and gets the OP a really cool piece. 

I've always flat out enjoyed just connecting like minded people together, and figure these things always come back round

I spent so many years hunting that Monkeywrench radio boxset promo from Germany, and the 98 Perth. Both took me several years to secure and in the end both involved a good friend pulling some strings. I was and am forever grateful to them. Its a buzz when the planets align

Haha i was joking, Paul.  But yeah man this community has been unbelievable for 20+ years.  I went from getting help tracking down cassette tapes to expensive vinyl because of folks like yourself. 
  • mmearhoffmmearhoff Posts: 282
    Great work @pdalowsky always doing great things for our little community, you too @cp3iverson, I don't post alot but its always and inspiration to see how great everyone is in this community.  Gives me hope for humanity.  PS. If OP backs out hit me up I would have some interest. 

• andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    CopperTom said:
    You could buy human organs on the dark web for less than that.
    link please?
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • mmearhoffmmearhoff Posts: 282
    @andrew68, you too are a great asset to the community as well, I'll get that link over to you ASAP, lol
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    mmearhoff said:
    @andrew68, you too are a great asset to the community as well, I'll get that link over to you ASAP, lol
    ha ha....just prepping for Dirty Frank's bbq this weekend ;) 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    Updates?
    pdalowsky said:
    10% sounds fair

Haha i was joking, Paul.  But yeah man this community has been unbelievable for 20+ years.  I went from getting help tracking down cassette tapes to expensive vinyl because of folks like yourself. 
    Absolutely. A board legend! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    I love this shit
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
    OP, did you land one of these bad boys yet? 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    We. Need. Updates. Please.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Sorry for the delay everyone. Grail acquired!!!!! Thank you to Paul for your help and extreme generosity. Brought the Blackie home this morning and off to the framer later this week. Thanks again for everyone that helped make this happen. 
    Cheers Zach Oasheim 
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
    Sorry for the delay everyone. Grail acquired!!!!! Thank you to Paul for your help and extreme generosity. Brought the Blackie home this morning and off to the framer later this week. Thanks again for everyone that helped make this happen. 
    Cheers Zach Oasheim 
    Wow congrats, that's a big boy score for sure! Post a pic if possible after framing, I'd love to see what kind of frame is used for a 12k print.
    Cheers

Wow. Congrats!!   

If there’s any money left in the budget spring for the museum glass
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    Make sure you drymount this bad boy. Don’t want to end up with any creases. 
    branscop said:
    :lol:
  • branscop said:
    That’s what she said 
    Sorry for the delay everyone. Grail acquired!!!!! Thank you to Paul for your help and extreme generosity. Brought the Blackie home this morning and off to the framer later this week. Thanks again for everyone that helped make this happen. 
    Cheers Zach Oasheim 
    Absolute pleasure to help out Zach, thrilled you got your grail. Enjoy that beauty. 
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    Congrats Zach, that is the grail of grails!!!!  and great work Paul for the assist!
    MJ to Pippen assist and bucket. Damn! Nice work dudes. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • matt viallmatt viall Posts: 242
    ISO Blackie 
  • Bigmac990Bigmac990 Posts: 102
    ISO Blackie 
    😂😂😂