FS: Pearl Jam Trieste 2014 Metallic Version SOLD

scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
edited March 2021 in Lost Dogs
This print is signed and numbered out of 85. 

It’s the metallic variant of this print.

$400 USD shipping in North America.

Haven’t seen one of these sold in a few years so hopefully the price is fair. 

"Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
Post edited by scurtis on

Comments

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Expressobeans doesn’t have a sale of one of these since Jan. 2019 and it was $314US on eBay.

I think your asking price is probably fair. Full disclosure... I have #46 framed on the wall. 😁
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    Expressobeans doesn’t have a sale of one of these since Jan. 2019 and it was $314US on eBay.

I think your asking price is probably fair. Full disclosure... I have #46 framed on the wall. 😁
    Thanks, I appreciate that.  I try to be fair, not too low, not too high.
    scurtis said:

Absolutely. What a show that was. The crowd had such energy. Everyone in “Prato” just bouncing and singing all night. 
    I also think this is an underrated poster. Good luck on the sale! 
    scurtis said:

Absolutely. What a show that was. The crowd had such energy. Everyone in “Prato” just bouncing and singing all night. 
    I also think this is an underrated poster. Good luck on the sale! 
    Thanks very much!
  • BmoyaBmoya Posts: 97
    Pmd
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Great Show and Great poster from Ames...

World Cup action before show on big screens...

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

myoung321 said:

Amazing - thanks for sharing.

PM replied to, still available.
    edited March 2021
    myoung321 said:

Prato! So much fun. I’ll never forget this show or the fact Ed picked up the Rubber Canadian pin and smiled that I chucked up onstage in front of him while he was belting out rhe Rockin in the Free World cover of their favourite Canuck 🤙
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    That's a really cool poster.  i like it even more after noticing that Jeff looks like Cousin Mose from The Office on this one.  Very Cool.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    That's a really cool poster.  i like it even more after noticing that Jeff looks like Cousin Mose from The Office on this one.  Very Cool.
    Haha!  He totally does!