my PJ trip...LA x2, SF x3, Portland, BBQ, Gorge x2

beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm home, so tired, worn out, blistered feet, dehydrated still, lol but I made it back to San Jose today, so I can recover all day tomorrow.

To all I already knew, it was great seeing you again, even if only for a moment, for those I met new, HELLO, nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you all again.

and dammit SWEDE, you're my hero, enjoy Vancouver, PJ in Europe and back in Aussie land.

David and Lisa, great job with the CCFA booth at the Gorge, glad I had the opportunity to help out, and even happier I didn't win the poster, spent too much money the last couple weeks, lol

To my Cali friends hope you all made it home safely.

peace
"Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ScOTTI!!!!!
    got home about an hour ago... god flying home was sooooo the way to go. I was welcomed with hot, humid 100 degree heat here in L.A, its worse than the freaking Gorge here!
    Anyway, thanks for all the laughs.... and for partaking in our own little Pearl Jam soap opera... it was memorable to say the least....
  • rockfordrockford Posts: 150
    Good to see you, Scott- fun times this weekend!
    rock musik rockar röv.
  • beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    ScOTTI!!!!!
    got home about an hour ago... god flying home was sooooo the way to go. I was welcomed with hot, humid 100 degree heat here in L.A, its worse than the freaking Gorge here!
    Anyway, thanks for all the laughs.... and for partaking in our own little Pearl Jam soap opera... it was memorable to say the least....

Jaz, glad u got home easily, 13 hr drive for me, but I'm home a day early so I can chill tomorrow, yeah what a soap indeed, glad it's done for now, still thinking about the Gorge shows, great way to finish the tour.
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    rockford wrote:
    Good to see you, Scott- fun times this weekend!

thanks Craig, funtimes for sure, I miss the cooler weather at the Gorge though, it was hotter here in the bay once again.

Stop by:
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I'm home, so tired, worn out, blistered feet, dehydrated still, lol but I made it back to San Jose today, so I can recover all day tomorrow.

To all I already knew, it was great seeing you again, even if only for a moment, for those I met new, HELLO, nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you all again.

and dammit SWEDE, you're my hero, enjoy Vancouver, PJ in Europe and back in Aussie land.

David and Lisa, great job with the CCFA booth at the Gorge, glad I had the opportunity to help out, and even happier I didn't win the poster, spent too much money the last couple weeks, lol

To my Cali friends hope you all made it home safely.

peace

Hey I met SWEDE onm Night 1! That 'other' Aussie from Sydney right? Tom.. he was cool even know I only met hiim briefly....
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    88 different songs in my 8 shows, wow

Stop by:
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Hey Bud... It was a great time and I was glad to spend a little time with you. Standing guard on that first night in San Francisco was a good thing. That whole weekend plus was nothing short of memorable.
    Glad to see you made it home safely and we'll see you soon.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    Hey Scott! It was great to finally meet you.
    I didn't know we were neighbors ..... I guess we will see each other again at Bridge hopefully.
    We flew home on Sunday (hubby had to work his first day at the job on monday) after about two hours of sleep. I can now say I have slept in an airport. We got to the airport about 4 hours before take off .... so I found a good place to lay down and snooz. It was easier sleeping there than at the gorge campground.

Can't stop buzzing about the show.
    A show I will never ever forget.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
    Cosmo wrote:
    Hey Bud... It was a great time and I was glad to spend a little time with you. Standing guard on that first night in San Francisco was a good thing. That whole weekend plus was nothing short of memorable.
    Glad to see you made it home safely and we'll see you soon.

yeah, Friday night was very cool, still a lot of issues in the world we need to fix, lol...but we can save them for next time.

X show this Friday night, need to recharge my batteries to get ready.

take it easy

Stop by:
    krzzzymary wrote:
    Hey Scott! It was great to finally meet you.
    I didn't know we were neighbors ..... I guess we will see each other again at Bridge hopefully.
    We flew home on Sunday (hubby had to work his first day at the job on monday) after about two hours of sleep. I can now say I have slept in an airport. We got to the airport about 4 hours before take off .... so I found a good place to lay down and snooz. It was easier sleeping there than at the gorge campground.

Can't stop buzzing about the show.
    A show I will never ever forget.

lol, nice meeting you too, I didn't realize you were South Bay. Yes Bridge is automatic, been to every show 1999 - 2004, had to skip 2005 cause Good Charlotte was playing, lol...actually just couldn't make it.

Stop by:
  • swedeswede Posts: 558
    SCOTT!!!!!

ur a legend mate - was awesome to meet u!!!! ive met the coolest people, seriously :)

what a rad journey
    swede wrote:
    SCOTT!!!!!

ur a legend mate - was awesome to meet u!!!! ive met the coolest people, seriously :)

what a rad journey

oi mate, great times Tom, enjoy your further travels, looking forward to reading about them, and I'll see you in the future I'm sure

Stop by:
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    Thanks for all your help Scott. Great to hang out with you again!
    yeah, Friday night was very cool, still a lot of issues in the world we need to fix, lol...but we can save them for next time.

X show this Friday night, need to recharge my batteries to get ready.

take it easy
    Hey... Are you going to see "X" and Henry Rollins Band at the Orange County Fair this Friday? Me too. I'm in Row F on the right side of the lower section... seat 22. I think it's way on the end.
    We can grab a bite to eat at the Fair after the show.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    Hey... Are you going to see "X" and Henry Rollins Band at the Orange County Fair this Friday? Me too. I'm in Row F on the right side of the lower section... seat 22. I think it's way on the end.
    We can grab a bite to eat at the Fair after the show.

must have my dates mixed up, seeing them at the warfield in SF, must be Thursday nite

Stop by:
    must have my dates mixed up, seeing them at the warfield in SF, must be Thursday nite
    No... you got it right...
    Friday Night in San Francisco (Warfield)... Saturday Night at the Orange County Fair's Pacific Ampitheater.
    Have a great time.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    If I could turn jealousy into gold... I'd have enough money to see the rest of PJ's world tour.

In which case I might end up also being known as the Antwerp Puker or maybe Perth Puker. :D
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    BEACH- I KNOW WE'VE BEEN FRENZ A WHILE BUT FOR SOME REASON IT SEEMED MORE APPARENT IN SF. "THANK YOU" HARDLY SEEMS FITTING. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WITH YOU. ENORMOUS THANKS. I'LL PM YOU SOON. AND COSMO....GOOD GOD. YOU BOTH ARE 2 OF THE BEST GUYS IN THE WORLD!!! :D THANKS FOR EVVVVVVVRYTHING.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    thanks SEN

Stop by:
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,419
    Cosmo wrote:
    No... you got it right...
    Friday Night in San Francisco (Warfield)... Saturday Night at the Orange County Fair's Pacific Ampitheater.
    Have a great time.

I will be at the show on Saturday...I see X at least 3 times a year...always a fun time.
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I will be at the show on Saturday...I see X at least 3 times a year...always a fun time.
    You ever catch John Doe's shows at Largo on Fairfax? If so, I'm the dude that always at the bar talking to the cute bartenders, Ellen and Nicole.
    Maybe I'll see you in O.C.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,419
    Cosmo wrote:
    You ever catch John Doe's shows at Largo on Fairfax? If so, I'm the dude that always at the bar talking to the cute bartenders, Ellen and Nicole.
    Maybe I'll see you in O.C.

How funny, I am the guy that always listen to Ellen & Nicole complain about a fella that always tries to chat them up......what a small world!
    :)
  • AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    Hey beachdweller, great meeting you at the BBQ on Friday! Have fun at X, that's going to be awesome...I'm going to try to catch them here in Chicago next month.
    Maybe we'll see you at Gorge 2007...till then!
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
    Hey beachdweller, great meeting you at the BBQ on Friday! Have fun at X, that's going to be awesome...I'm going to try to catch them here in Chicago next month.
    Maybe we'll see you at Gorge 2007...till then!

nice meeting you also, definitely see X if the chance presents itself, they still put on a great show.

Stop by:
  • swedeswede Posts: 558
    88 different songs in my 8 shows, wow

thats so awesome

i ended up with 66 in 4 shows! wooottt

and it just so happened u saw each and every pj moment that i did haha