Options

Pearl Jam Signed 2016 Torino Red "Duo-Sonic" Fender

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,915
The Kristen Ann Carr Fund is auctioning off a Pearl Jam band-signed fender to raise support for sarcoma research and patients. 

Auction ends soon

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    stunning. absolutely stunning
    when does it end? I don't see
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,915

February 24 2021, 4:00 pm EST

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,697
    Cool!

Description

This 2016 Torino Fender “Duo-Sonic” electric guitar was autographed in April 2019, in silver-metallic Sharpie, by all five (5) current members of Pearl Jam, including frontman Eddie Vedder, Matt Cameron, Mike McCready, Jeff Ament, and Stone Gossard.

Pearl Jam has been performing live for over 30 years. With eleven studio albums, hundreds of unique live performances, and official live concert bootleg releases, the band continues to be critically acclaimed and commercially successful -- with over 85 million albums sold worldwide. Pearl Jam was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2017.

The Torino Fender has a Red gloss finish with a 3-ply mint green pickguard; maple neck and fingerboard w/ black dot inlays; chrome tuners/bridge/volume and tone knobs; (2) Fender “Dou-Sonic” single-coil electromagnetic pickups and a chrome 3-way pickup selector switch.

Comes with a padded black Fender gig bag case and certificate of authenticity. Guitar Serial Number - MX16768298.

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    Sea said:

February 24 2021, 4:00 pm EST

Thank you sea
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,750
    ^^^hope you get it!
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,750
    Anyone know what this went for. Guessing 12k?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,697
    Loujoe said:
    Anyone know what this went for. Guessing 12k?
    Looks like it sold for $10250.