Options

Where can I crash after Sunday's San Fran show?

Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
My friend, Holly and I are flying in from Salt Lake City and could really use a place to crash Sunday night after the show. We're staying in a hotel Saturday night but funds are low and was wondering if anyone lives close to the venue and could put us up for one night. This might be a strange request but I've seen it before on the board so I thought I'd give it a shot. pm, email or call me please if you can help.

Thanks,

Bryon
bryon@droptheleash.com
801-472-2455
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    if you bring a tent I think there is room at our campsite for one or two more.....

( http://www.nps.gov/goga/camping/index.htm )
  • Options
    neartodeathneartodeath Posts: 167
    if you have a car find a rest stop and make it motel 4
  • Options
    slug420 wrote:
    if you bring a tent I think there is room at our campsite for one or two more.....

( http://www.nps.gov/goga/camping/index.htm )
    Where's the campsite located? How far from the Civic Center? We won't have a car and were just planning on taking the train to and from the airport. Thanks for your help and if anyone else has suggestions or can help us out we'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.
  • Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    probably wont work without a car.....the campground is on the north end of the GG bridge. I asked on some other sites and theres no public transportation to the campgrounds and its definitely too far to walk.

I know there are soem hostels in CA, any in SF?
  • Options
    slug420 wrote:
    probably wont work without a car.....the campground is on the north end of the GG bridge. I asked on some other sites and theres no public transportation to the campgrounds and its definitely too far to walk.

I know there are soem hostels in CA, any in SF?

Thank you. Yeah, I'm looking into some SF hostels right now. I appreciate your help.