Options

*** Perth Fanviews Here 25/11/06 ***

KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
edited December 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
November 25, 2006 - Perth, Australia; Subiaco Oval
Opening: Kings of Leon

Set List: Go, Animal, Do The Evolution, Comatose, Corduroy, Severed Hand, Given To Fly, Marker In The Sand, Small Town, World Wide Suicide, In Hiding, Even Flow, Daughter/Mother (John Lennon), U, Insignificance, Jeremy, Big Wave, Lukin, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Hunters & Collectors (composers-Miles/ Archer/Falconer/Howard/Seymour/Smith/Waters), Last Kiss (Wayne Cochran), Better Man/Save It For Later (English Beat), State Of Love And Trust, Black, Alive
2nd encore: Wasted Reprise, Why Go, I Got You (Split Enz, composer Neil Finn), Blood, Rockin' In The Free World (Neil Young)

This thread is reserved for the lucky fans that were there.

Please post here only if you were in attendance.

***See you in Hawaii next!!
Falling down,...not staying down
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Awesome set, really rocking. Lucky damned Aussies :D

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    OK just got home and my head has been done in!
    great set...long first set....rocked hard early...i was fully expecting release to open but they just cranked it up early and didnt slow down for ages.

Highlights:
    The lads at the end kicked footies into the crowd! It was hilarious. They cant kick for shit but it was so funny. ed was doing little handballs to Mike and Mike was trying to boot the balls out into the crowd. Jeff booted one up into the rafters.

For Rockin' In the Free World Ed wore an Aussie flag on his back.

Got an awesome Better Man...a little snippet of SiFL was nice.
    The jam in the middle of RVM sounded awesome...I just closed my eyes for it and listened to the music. It was very thought provoking.

Got to hear Black and I was mesmerized...tagged it with We Belong and that was cool. Blood was a huge surprise because Ed's voice was really crocky and he busted that out towards the end. Heaps of stuff from the first two albums. I did want more from No Code and Yirld but I can't complain. It was brilliant. The last time they played Perth they seemed a little lacklustre but this time they were on fire. Ed did a solo version of Throw Your Arms Around. He played it for a bloke called Dean. Ed told Deans girlfriend that Dean wanted to marry her. It was funny.

Anyways thats all i can remember now!
    Wave came crashing...
  • Options
    boozmboozm Posts: 15
    just got home.

ed was having the time of his life, he was really loving it and had that inner smile the whole way through. he kept dedicating songs to people and the band kept pointing to people in the front rows (presumably those who had been travelling along all tour)

the highlight for me was even flow... strange but the solos were just flawless... the crowd was really going crazy for mike and matt after that song.

throw your arms around me had EVERYONE singing (seemed like they forgot the lyrics on the last perth gig) and i wouldnt be surprised if its the best recording thats been made of that song

not all the seats were full... almost but not quite and it made for a little bit of echo around the stadium. especially from where i was 'sitting'

ed climbed down and high fived the front row during rockin in the free world and he said that he cant remember a more perfect night time sky that pearl jam have played
    My faith in the human race is replenished every time I see an adult riding a bicycle.
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Wow, what a way to start the night. 8 awesome rockin songs in a row!

Go, Animal, Do The Evolution, Comatose, Corduroy, Severed Hand, Given To Fly, Marker In The Sand
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    I was lucky enough to have front row seats, 'Go' was a brilliant opener followed by another VS song 'Animal' good to see an old favourite of mine 'Even Flow' rocking as ever! with an awesome 'Matt' solo thrown in after Mike had played half of his Solo with his guitar behind his head lol and the Crowd took over 'Betterman' and 'Alive' as always was brilliant...

They finished up with Rocking free World with Eddie wearing an Aussie flag as a cape and running along hi-fiving everyone along the front row...they stayed on stage after Rocking the Free World finished for about 5 more minutes and Kicked Footballs into the crowd :)
  • Options
    I know I wasn't there so I'll depart this thread after this.

Niice looking setlist. Congrats to the lucky ones who were there.

Quick question tho...how did Ed look?? Did he seem to be feeling better??
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    amazing set-list what more can u say from this band,all hail hail to the lucky ones who were there
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    NossieNossie Adelaide, Australia Posts: 1,039
    Sounds like you guys in the Perth crew got an awesome night - they played Corduroy early which would have been awesome!

We're extremely spoilt us Aussies... but we're greedy too - never want to say goodbye!!

Can't wait for the next round...
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • Options
    raarraar Posts: 30
    Man this is a nice setlist, how was Big Wave?
    NZ Pearl Jam Fan
  • Options
    WallyWally Posts: 35
    What a night. Just got home from partying.

As much as I wanted to see KOL, I only caught about 2 minutes of them, but they sounded good.

Pearl Jam were nothing short of perfection. This is the fourth time Ive seen them now and they just keep getting better and better. Definately the best Pearl Jam gig. Setlist was awesome, Eddie sounded better than ever, Mikes 2-3 minute behind the head solo during Even Flow was amazing, the band were tight as and sounded great, and the crowd really got into it. Pearl Jam playing Split Enz's I Got You sounded better than Split Enz playing it!

The weather, like Eddie commented, was perfect for an outdoor gig, and he was in such high spirits, he downed an extra bottle of Margaret River red! Awesome too that they had video screens aswell, actually it was quite a huge stage setup. But I think it was also a bigger than usual crowd they normally play too.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, but I didnt really expect anything less from them. Cant wait to get my hands on the bootleg now.
    3 March 1998 (Tue) - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
    19 March 1998 (Thu) - Perth Entertainment Centre
    23 February 2003 (Sun) - Burswood Dome, Perth
    25 November 2006 (Sat) - Subiaco Oval, Perth
    14 November 2009 (Sat) - ME Bank Stadium, Perth
    2 February 2014 (Sun) - Arena Joondalup, Perth
  • Options
    I know I wasn't there so I'll depart this thread after this.

Niice looking setlist. Congrats to the lucky ones who were there.

Quick question tho...how did Ed look?? Did he seem to be feeling better??
    Yeah he looked good...and sounded great too and you couldn't tell his voice was crokey as he quoted especially after singing 'Blood' second last song of the night:)
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Lucky buggers who were they congrats.... and the aussie tour is over. what a tour is was.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    this was my first show, so i am no longer a PJ virgin... the morning after :D

it was my wife's 2nd show, she'd seen them in Melbourne 18/02/03 and she thought last night was heaps better than '03!

the night started a bit crazy - we'd just had a baby a month ago and had to go drop her at her auntie on the outskirts of town... mad rush to get to subi only to find ZERO parking! i want to write subi council and tell the to BUILD A FRIGGIN PARKING LOT. not everyone can take the train!

we completely missed kings of leon, and only heard their last song as we were walking to the stadium as we'd parked miles away in someone's front yard. we tried ringing their doorbell to check its OK, we didn't want a fine on top of the concert, but no one was home. (turns out we didn't get a fine - phew). we were parched by the time we got in but the lines to the loo (for her) and drinks *(for me) were too long so we stuck it out the entire show!

picked up our tickets, had no idea of where they were seated. as i was walking in this young girl comes up to me and asks me if she can "borrow my ticket" because she only needs "a pass out".... i gave her a funny look and she started apologising... hehehe... you little witch... trying to rip me off...

made our way to our seats... 4th row in front of stone! wooo-hooo! it was awesome. for most of the show i was still coming to terms with "PJ are in front of me... PJ are in front of me..." ehehehehe!

the opening was a rocker... GO was prob the first song I knew of PJ back in '93 so it all came full circle.

i couldn't believe it when they played state of love and trust... absolutely my favourite song ever. we are getting it engraved on our wedding rings soon.

given to fly was awesome...

the whole night was like a PJ sing-a-long... i never knew how good it would be!

ed did say his voice was cracking up but i only ever noticed towards the end of the show. sometimes you could see him straining to get it right, but get it right, he did.

black was an incredibly emotional moment for us. the tag to it was perfect.

rocking in the free world was so much fun... with eddie running around with the flag.

alive had a *very* slightly different beat to it than on the studio albums... making it a bit more "rolling" if thats the right word. maybe i'm crazy but i really liked it!

in hiding was one of my favourite moments of the concert. really really beautiful.

ed broke a string in *i think* the second encore, but i can't remember the song...

does anyone know if the girl who got proposed to via eddie said "yes"? she looked a bit shocked... :)

the footie kicking at the end was fun--- jeff hit the stage up the top... *doh*

matt's drum solo was pretty incredible.

this was a defining moment of my life for me - to put it in persepective, We met on this board back in 2002, and ended up together. we moved across oceans and states to be together, and have a daughter now... all because of PJ.. we are indebted to them, and I don't know how to say thanks, I was standing there, thank you guys for just doing your thing, for making music that we both loved and being the driver for us coming together. I just want to thank them so much but I don't know how!

Thanks PJ.

The smiling moon was beautiful!
  • Options
    pazmanpazman Posts: 197
    Unbelieveable night!

Crowd singing during Betterman and Black was awesome!

Thought it was funny when Ed was talking about the moon and that it looked as though it was smiling at us and then they showed the moon on the screens as if we couldn't see it ourselves

Little sad it's gonna be 3-4 years 'til we see them again but the 4 shows I saw on this tour will always be etched into memory.

Thank so much Pearl Jam, I love you all!
    I had it all once I gave it back
  • Options
    Unbelievable show. I was trying not to get my hopes up too much after all the great setlists lately, but In Hiding, U, Big Wave, Lukin, Blood, I Got You - thats pretty special.

The setup at Subi was massive....huge stage and around 22,000 in attendance. 345xxx got me great seats, 4th row Stone's side. The sound quality was definetly an improvement on Burswood in 03 as well - I was surpised at how good a venue Subiaco Oval made.

Kings of Leon were great as always....the new material sounded promising. Much of the 10 Club section were distracted by the sight of Eddie on the side of the stage halfway through KOLs set, and we got the pre-set I'd been hoping for, Slow Night, So Long with EV on vocals.

The main set was off to a killer start - Go, Animal, DTE, Comatose, Corduroy, Severed Hand! The energy was unreal, and any doubts I had about Ed's vocals went straight out the window. Given to Fly was dedicated to Perth, "for giving the band wings at the end of a long tour." Marker and WWS were top notch live, Mike played a 3 minute solo behind his head in Evenflow and Ed once again sang Small Town for Yallingup, a beautiful surfing town southwest of Perth.

At one stage Ed said that they were going to play a song they hadnt played for a while, but had been requested by the fans (a group with a sign in the 2nd row) - In Hiding, which was definetly one of the highlights of the set. U was another surprise inclusion, as was Big Wave, dedicated to the surfers of Western Australia. Lukin and RVM were as intense as the band has ever played them, and a great way to end the set.

Throw Your Arms Around Me was performed solo by Ed, for a guy in the crowd who wanted to propose to his girlfriend, followed by Last Kiss. There was a great crowd singalong in Betterman - 22,000 strong singing every single word.

But nothing could top the ending of the first encore - a great performance of State of Love and Trust, followed up by possibly the greatest version of Black ever - seriously, the emotion in We Belong Together was unlike any performance I'd ever heard. Easily the highlight of the show for me. Alive was unreal as well, great performance.

Wasted Reprise started off with Ed speaking to the crowd, saying that in 15 years the band couldnt remember playing a more beautiful night. It was awesome to see the band clearly enjoying themselves so much - every member of the band was in high spirits, appreciating the crowd and the night sky. Ed's comment about the moon smiling - "a crooked smile, the best kind" - was hilarious.

Needless to say, the 2nd encore was fantastic - Why Go & Blood were fantastic, I Got You was the best version of the song I've heard and RITFW was a great way to end the show, with Ed running around high-fiving people and jumping off speakers, and the band kicking signed footballs into the crowd.

For me, it felt like a once in a lifetime moment, being there at that show - I don't know if any concert will ever be able to match it. Amazing night - thankyou Pearl Jam. Perth will always welcome you back with open arms.
    the needle & the damage done
  • Options
    Great to have an outdoors show to end with. Have to admit I thought they might have gone that bit more longer at the end seeing as it was the last show in Oz and nearly of the world tour, but hey, I've got no reason to complain. Great to hear In hiding, Lukin, I got you, U, marker, and TYAAM.

The guys definately need to work on their footy skills..not bad for yanks though.

See you all next tour, whenever the hell that will be.....
    "this is such a happening tail-pipe of a party"

Adelaide 98; Adelaide 03; Melbourne 03 #2; Brisbane 06 #2; Adelaide 06 #1 & #2; Perth 06; Adelaide 09; Melbourne 09; Gold Coast BDO 14; Adelaide BDO 14
    EV Aus 2011: Adelaide #1 & #2; Canberra
  • Options
    pazman wrote:
    Thought it was funny when Ed was talking about the moon and that it looked as though it was smiling at us and then they showed the moon on the screens as if we couldn't see it ourselves
    haha .. funny¡ i didnt notice that because i was umm .. lookin' at the moon¡

THANK YOU 10C and Pearl Jam .. it was an awesome night¡ =)
    (can you believe that was my first time eva at Subi Oval hehe .. hopefully i'm umm, not alone there)

and .. great review Soldier of Love 1503, perty much said it all¡ :)
    ~i wanna rise .. and say g'nite .. i wanna take .. a look on the other side~
    rEd mozziE
  • Options
    pazman wrote:
    Unbelieveable night!

Crowd singing during Betterman and Black was awesome!

Little sad it's gonna be 3-4 years 'til we see them again but the 4 shows I saw on this tour will always be etched into memory.

Thank so much Pearl Jam, I love you all!
    And as Ed said ,it's a crooked smile -the best kind.
    Ed said last night that they'll be back in 2 years.
  • Options
    Matty Matt wrote:
    Great to have an outdoors show to end with. Have to admit I thought they might have gone that bit more longer at the end seeing as it was the last show in Oz and nearly of the world tour, but hey, I've got no reason to complain. Great to hear In hiding, Lukin, I got you, U, marker, and TYAAM.

The guys definately need to work on their footy skills..not bad for yanks though.

See you all next tour, whenever the hell that will be.....
    Apparently Subiaco has some poxy curfew, so they had to stop then....PJ were on for 3 hours though....talk about value!!!
  • Options
    Well, I've only just got home from Perth and the most AMAZING weekend of my life. I'm aching all over and I've lost my voice (hubby's enjoying that!). I couldn't have been happier with my seats!!! Row E, smack bang in front of Eddie!!! Thanks 10c!!!! I'm lost for words to describe last night....all I can say right now is that it was UN-B-FUCKEN-LIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    NossieNossie Adelaide, Australia Posts: 1,039
    And as Ed said ,it's a crooked smile -the best kind.
    Ed said last night that they'll be back in 2 years.

Yeah he said that at the Adelaide tour also... so fingers crossed!!
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • Options
    Show 10 of 12 of me for the tour...

I'm really proud of my home town. Last night was fantastic. A really hard hitting setlist which didnt give anyone a chance to take a breath.

My 10c's were fourth row centre - it was really nice to all the familiar faces spread throughout the first few rows. Eddie thanked all the touring fans before I got you which was really nice - "we just don't know how you do it"

I had quite a lot of my friends around the stadium all in different seats - towards the front and towards the back - everyone has sms'd me this morning saying its the best concert theyve ever seen and want to know when they can get a copy of it!

I personally got to sit with my three best friends. One of which just loves good rock, and the others as theyve gotten to know me, have fallen into my Pearl Jam world and now love the band for themselves. I guess that was perfect for me - Of the three people, Shmoo went home after the show - Madi and Emma came back to mine and we just crashed in my room with my stereo on softly playing Ledbetter, followed by Moth, followed by Oceans, followed by Smile, followed by...followed by and followed by...

The set itself was really enjoyable - In Hiding was fantastic, U was just one of those "are you really playing this?" and the version of black was just beautiful.

I sometimes cry in concerts. Last night, I felt like I had no way of emotionally expressing it. It was show number 10 of the tour for me, and I think I'm at the stage where I just have no emotion left. Nothing left to give. I was experiencing everything inside my heart and mind, but on the outside, I was just dead. But it all hit me during Betterman. It's not the type of song that is a highlight of a setlist for me, we see it every night - its just that great song that gets the crowd singing - but last night, it was different.

Up until Betterman I'd tried not to think of how this is the last time I'm seeing Pearl Jam for who knows how long, but as eddie plucked the opening notes, for some reason - it all came hitting home. I lost control of myself. And from that time, through Solat, Black, Alive, and all the way to the end I was just giving it every single piece of emotional energy I could find.

The climax of that experience - Blood. I remember as the opening chords played I fell to my knees and just screamed as loudly as I possibly could for as long as I could.

Letting everything out.

Almost like every feeling I'd ever concealed or experienced that hurt me was just flying out of my body.

And then in some sort of trance I danced away till the final tambourine was smashed.

I like being home now - but fuck, I miss the tour already.
  • Options
    red mozzie wrote:
    haha .. funny¡ i didnt notice that because i was umm .. lookin' at the moon!

and .. great review Soldier of Love 1503, perty much said it all¡ :)

Yeah same here I was looking at the moon lol and yeah your spot on there red mozzie great review by Soldier of Love... Great Show! Great Night! Great Everything! Thanks Ten Club!!! :)
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Yeah,what an emotionally charged show,ed was giving it his all. I must admit i was a tad worried as id heard he was sick, but he cranked it out all night. The highlight for me was...um...everything! Had gone to the brisbane1 show and thought the croud there was amazing, but Perth really went off, i was a bit upset as alot of people arond the 19c FL5 area werent calling for the encore and just standing around, I thought there couldve been more noise, but thats really the only thing ill have a whinge about. The croud were all friendly and good to see such a wide range of age groups. I love the fact that pj played some lesser known faves like Blood ( to which my husband asked me if it was a B side!) and Big Wave,also the covers were brilliant. Mike was loving the croud and Matty went crazy with his solo. Well,im bloody knackered, drove home to Bunbury after the show as our two kids were needing us back and got home at bout 2am so cant wait to hit the pillow. I hope I dream of the boys, certainly will be the longest couple of years of my life-waiting for their return.
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    well my first pj show ever and i must say it was the best, me and a mate had shit seats up the back, so we were like fuck this and jumped the fence and got onto the grass, the atmosphere down there was sick, everyone was standing and singing along, compared to everyone sitting down and me the only one screaming out.

Highlights well the whole show was unbelievable, u read other ppls comments on shows they’ve been to and now i can understand, but yer Black was beautiful, Daughter and elderly woman amazing, throw your arms around me and I got you the best.. and then RITFW to end the show..having like withdrawals and wishing i was still there aahha counting down the days till next time!
    Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution...

Hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...
  • Options
    just arrived back in melb about an hour ago. The best weekend ever! Flew out from melb at 6:05am on Sat morning where I consumed 4 lovely cold VB cans on the plane trip (would have been more however was told by the flight attendant that "1 in the air is like 2 on the ground Sir" and "that will have to be your last drink" Lucky for my wife cause I was excited enough without my Vitamin B. Landed in Perth at 7:10am where we fluked an awesome cabby who 9offered to drive us around Perth on a tour for $35. He dropped us off at Cottesloe where we had a nice breakfast by the beach. After a quick swim and an hours nap on the beach we headed into the city to check into our hotel. Eager to get to the venue in hope of hearing the sound check, we arrrived at Sub Oval at about 4:15pm. Could hear Eddie warming his vocals from outside the venue. as the gates didn't open until 5pm, we headed to the closest pub (The Vic) where they we playing PJ DVD's on many widescreen TV's! Got chatting with some really cool fans (Simo and Renee thanks for the company!) Made it back to the venue at about 6pm after 3 very large pints of Stella!

We were seated in the 2nd row of B6 - they were awesome seats that we purchased on e-bay. Apologies to my wife who I left for most of the concert when me and another fellow jumped the barriers into Section A where I made my way to the front row. I was the closest to Eddie when he came over to Mike's side and jumped down onto the next platform during 'Alive'. Tears welled in my eyes throughout 'Throw Your Arms Around Me' The only disappointment was that when the band came on for Encore #1, Mike throw his T-Shirt and it bounced off my chest and a young girl next to me claimed it :( but hey I wasn't meant to be at the front anyways!

Need to correct an early comment that was made about the guy that Ed dedicated TYAAM to. His name is actually Damien (not Dean) and Ed also mentions him during one of the Brisbane shows too (heard it on the bootleg).

Highlight for me was 'In Hiding' which is a song that has been on my wish list for sometime and finally got to hear it live. Like most others on here I am sad that it is over and will spend the next x number of years hoping that they grace our awesome country with their presence once again!

Thank you Pearl Jam for giving me something to be totally passionate about and for giving me 4 unforgettable nights in 2006!

Dave.
    Melbourne 2 1995
    Melbourne 3 1998
    Melbourne 1 2003
    Melbourne 2 2003
    Melbourne 3 2003
    Melbourne 1 2006
    Melbourne 2 2006
    Melbourne 3 2006
    Perth 2006

'Restless soul enjoy your youth'
  • Options
    as usual, all my pics turned out crap
  • Options
    Ed also mentioned Damien in Melbourne. He dedicated "Off He Goes" to him at the 3rd show.

-J
    1995: Milwaukee/Summerfest 1; 1998: Indianapolis, Greenville, Knoxville; 2000: Lisbon, London 1 & 2, Detroit, Alpine Valley, Chicago; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Summerfest 1 & 2 (w/ Tom Petty), Sydney 1 & 3, Melbourne 1, 2 & 3; 2007: The Vic, Lollapalooza
  • Options
    Did Kings of Leon finish as early as they did at the other venues? We only caught the tail end of their set, and they had well and truly finished playing before the advertised start time of the concert.

boozm's comment back on the first page about Vedder's inner smile was spot on. The entire audience left the oval happy, but I got the feeling that the band did, too.

Pearl Jam announced itself to the audience with the opening chords of Go, and that really set the pace - the energy just kept going from there. Rapport with the audience was amazing - Even Flow and Betterman really got everyone going.

Just about everything else has been said but I also got a few laughs out of Vedder's thankyou to "Margaret... Margaret [looks at bottle] River" for making the wine (as if anyone who's used the words surf and Australia in the same sentence doesn't know where Margaret River is).
  • Options
    Perth concert was AMAZING!

Ed said his throat was going but it sounded fine to me!

Set list was sweet we were so hyped up and excited at the start, then when they started with such a power house of great songs it just hightened that emotion. It was fantastic!

We were lucky enough to get 5th row (thanx sooo much ten club) Never been that close before.

highlight1: Being there together. (Me and my Hubby)

highlight2: I'm a girl so when Ed proposed on behalf of Damien to his 'best girl' I was thrilled .... and even a little jealous. I hope she said yes. How could any girl refuse that?

I am so lost for words...Mike....WOW! fair dinkum Mike you cant hand ball a footy to save your life but damn you play that guitar like nothing on this earth you rock! Jeff cant kick a footy either, that was so funny I love these guys!

Mixed emotions at the end....We were both so happy to be there and thought the show was awesome (as always) but of coarse all great things come to an end so once it was over that sadness, that we are now gonna have to wait a few years before we have the great honour again, kicked in.

Dont stay away so long guys we miss you already and love having you in town.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll Die, The in-between is mine